Willie's(Telesmith1465) condition report

Slow and steady progress is the best thing. Very glad for the continuous positive updates.

me and a friend went up there wensday to say hey to the guy he was awake this time and we talked for a little while seems to be doing as good as he can right now

he is going to have a long road to recovery in front of him

so lets keep him in our prayers

me and a friend went up there wensday to say hey to the guy he was awake this time and we talked for a little while seems to be doing as good as he can right now

Continued Prayers sent , Keep up the good work Willie! :please:

Great news

Great to hear that he is improving.. Moving and even a little laugh here and there sounds encouraging... very much so... Take care Willie ..all of us here are pullin' for you bro'

good to hear that he is continuing to make the trip back to full health...prayers continued

I spent a couple hours with him tonight and he stayed awake the entire time. He also remembered how much our motel room total was and although it is unimportant, it demonstrated his mind was working well. I saw some cards from some of you guys, 02spool and Darciedog I believe. Thanks for thinking of him.

So anyway, he has to get a little better before they send him to rehab for a week or so and then home, but other than doublevision, he seemed pretty sharp again. All the tubes are gone from his mouth and nose. So I think he is finally on the road to recovery and thanks for all the prayers and being there for him. I reminded him as soon as he can see well enough to log on and say "hello".

Back