Will Farrell - "Love Me, Sexy"

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, we all know that Will Farrell is hilarious.

I am sure that I am a day late, and a dollar short, but I recently saw Semi-Pro. That mess was hilarious.

But for some odd reason I can't get that damn song out of my head. "Love Me, Sexy" by will Farrell, if you haven't heard it, watch the movie, you-tube it or something. I promise it will have you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: for sure.

But as always, I'm just saying, though......................

:whistle:

Thank you.

At least someone else has a sense of humor.

I was gonna have to :bump: my own thread !!

Am I the only one who really hates will ferrel? I loved Anchorman, Talladega Nights and SNL, but he's had so many ****ty movies.

Step Brothers was awful, blades of glory was a terrible premise, bewitched was an awful remake of an awful sitcom and if my niece makes me watch Elf one more time, I'm gonna gouge my eyes out. Once was once too many.

I laughed my head off at Step Bros and Blades of Glory. I first thought Step Bros was going to be a drag, but the more I watched the funnier it got:laugh:

Am I the only one who really hates will ferrel? I loved Anchorman, Talladega Nights and SNL, but he's had so many ****ty movies.

Step Brothers was awful, blades of glory was a terrible premise, bewitched was an awful remake of an awful sitcom and if my niece makes me watch Elf one more time, I'm gonna gouge my eyes out. Once was once too many.

I don't hate Will, but agree with your analysis :laugh:

I laughed my head off at Step Bros and Blades of Glory. I first thought Step Bros was going to be a drag, but the more I watched the funnier it got:laugh:

I guess I'm really getting old, but that was the worse movie ...

Back