Fanny pack bringing sexy back

Certainly not casting
Aspersions on ones manhood ,
But I absolutely question ones
#SENSE OF STYLE ! ! !

:poke:

#FannyPackHike ~ #ManhoodRules ~ #SenseOfStyle ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
As promised a few pic of me in 3 jackets I wear while riding you can’t see my “motorcycle utility belt” in any of these pics. I didn’t actually ride with it just did a test fit with each jacket to show that it is concealed. If I’m off the bike it wouldn’t ever be on me.

51D60F09-3939-46EC-9F1B-8B5A237302F0.jpeg

A17AB3D3-CBF1-4AF4-B328-66E0A28C3E23.jpeg

54982B4E-964B-4803-97AB-4D298BF9CC7C.jpeg

May I ask a question?
And I'm not getting into the pro or anti discussion. It's just coming from an Aussies perspective that we don't have the same culture.

Why would one carry a weapon, (concealed or other) when riding? Is it a common thing in the USA?

Again, not wanting to get into an argument, nor start a for/against discussion, I just would like to understand more is all.

May I ask a question?
And I'm not getting into the pro or anti discussion. It's just coming from an Aussies perspective that we don't have the same culture.

Why would one carry a weapon, (concealed or other) when riding? Is it a common thing in the USA?

Again, not wanting to get into an argument, nor start a for/against discussion, I just would like to understand more is all.
Good question, It’s probably an American thing, and I’d say fairly common. I can only speak for myself but I carry pretty much at all times under any circumstances except where prohibited. My decision is based upon all the crazy and evil stuff that occurs daily in our country, it’s based upon growing up in an urban area where the bad guys had guns. I’m a fight it out kinda of guy but if the bad guy shows up with a gun I want to be as prepared as I can. I’ve had my concealed carry license for close to 20 years now. If I lived in a country where no guns existed I wouldn’t feel the need to have one either if that makes sense. It is to even my odds to the extent possible.

Trust me I wish that it wasn’t the case. Mental health programs and funds have been drastically cut so there’s lots of “untreated/unhinged” individuals out there not getting the help they need unfortunately as just an example.
Hi. I keep my two with me 24/7. I do not go where I can not have it. Gun Free Zones are not safe! Also if you carry a gun and you have to pull it, you better be ready to use it and you better be right! I have taken many classes on when to shot and when not to. I also have my own range in my yard. We have 57 acres and 1500 behind us that can not be used for anything.

Back