Wife passes her MSF rider course!

Ok, sorry I forgot to post at least one picture...

newbike.jpg

Congrats!!!! Nothing better than having your woman on her own bike with ya!

--Wag--

I don't mean to rain on the parade fellas but don't you think a 750 or even a 600 sport bike is a bit too much too soon for a new bike rider?
I agree...I'm getting my wife the new 08 ninja 250 first, then upgrade to a gxr600 when she feels comfortable enough...then I'll use the 250 as a work commuter.

Congrats anyway!

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Big Red @ Nov. 22 2007 said:
1227037[/ATTACH] AM]
I don't mean to rain on the parade fellas but don't you think a 750 or even a 600 sport bike is a bit too much too soon for a new bike rider?
I agree...I'm getting my wife the new 08 ninja 250 first, then upgrade to a gxr600 when she feels comfortable enough...then I'll use the 250 as a work commuter.

Congrats anyway!
Don't buy new if you can find a great used bike.

#1 If she rides every day, she's going to outgrow it way faster than you think

#2 She's going to drop it at some point early on. Better on a used bike than a brand new one.

Just my thoughts.

--Wag--

zzwhip.gif

Sonny, congrats to you and your wife because you will both enjoy getting out there and riding together! Looks like she is really enjoying the 750 and should keep her happy for a long time.
beerchug.gif

Congrats! My wife loves her 250. I can see her either getting that 750 or a 600 in the next year or so. How much is it toned down in "C" mode?

Where the hel! are YOU buying riding gear? Midgets 'r us? My full set is close to $1,500!!!

Helmet, jacket, gloves, spine protector, pants, boots.

--Wag--

Back