Wife passes her MSF rider course!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well she went and did it... Took a riders course and got her motorcycle endorsement. I'm tickled to death cause now I can go riding with the Mrs.

Going to pick her bike up this weekend! She's torn between these....

First choice and color

2008_4_GSX_R1000_WhiteSilve.jpg

Awesome !!!!

Good for her, AND you !! That is a great bike choice as well..
cool.gif
I love riding with my wife, we have a great time when we take the bikes out together...
ThumbsUp.gif

Awesome !!!!    

Good for her, AND you !! That is a great bike choice as well..
cool.gif
   I love riding with my wife, we have a great time when we take the bikes out together...
ThumbsUp.gif
This is exactly what I'm hoping for... She loves to ride with me now and I hope our experience only grows now that she is getting her own ride.

Give her a big HIGH-5 from me! I would give anything if my wife would learn to ride on her own. It is hard enough to get her to ride with me. Ride safe and have fun!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Way to go Mrs ks-waterbug!

Personally I'd get her the 750.. 1000 is a lot to handle for a first bike.
And black is HOT
firedevil.gif

Thanks all... Yes, thought long and hard about the 1000 as a first street bike. The mode selector and her good judgement are the only things making it possible. Got to agree that black is a smoking hot color choice... I'll keep you posted and of course supply pic's when she does get it.

Yeah, that 1000 is a whole lotta bike for a first timer.

Tell her congrats for me and you're in for the time of your life, ridin' with your wife!

(Hey! That rhymes!)

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

tell her congrats and hope you guys have a great time together i like the 1000

bug, congrats, I wish the mrs would want to do that too. I know its not on your short list, but that Bandit 1250 I just got would make a great starter bike. I wish you were a bit closer, I'd let you take it for a spin. Out of the 2 choices you posted, I'd stick with the 750 for now.

WTG congrats!! now she needs a bag to carry the camera on the new bike! You better keep her out of trouble too..

Awesome! Congrats to the Mrs!! I'm sure whatever she chooses, you two will have a blast riding together!
beerchug.gif

Way cool and tell the Mrs. congrats, Mary is going to take the coarse as well, probably not until the spring though..
beerchug.gif

Sonny, give her a big high five for me too. I have alot of fun riding with Mary on her own bike, and I know it is so much more fun for her on her own. When we first started riding together I would spend alot of time looking in my mirror to make sure she was OK. It gets better with time, but I still watch her pretty close. You wife has done lots of riding with you two up, and that may help her learn to ride her own. My take on the bikes you are considering is that the 1000 seems like too much bike for a beginner, but the 750 is a fast bike too. Having a way to scale back the power on the 1000 is a plus. I would think that it would get down to what bike she feels the most comfortable on.

Back