Wife leaves today for the Bay Area... Interview...

Good luck with the interview...
smile.gif

Have a blast with Lori - she's awesome and probably does know all of the good strip joint, I mean places, to hang out...you gals have fun!
tounge.gif
Give one a dollar for me!
laugh.gif

We'll I;m sure she will appreciate all the love here folks.  She is mid Interview right now, should last from about 8AM-5 or 6 tonight, usually.  

She should do really well because what this company is trying to bring to the market is exactly what the Wife is an Expert in.  She is truly one of only a few that right now, has the expertise that they need.  It's a perfect fit, so it all comes down to personalities and making them understand how good a fit she really would be.  
thumbs-up.gif
 OH, and the 3.5 Buckets of Money they are going to have to fill to the brim with Benjamin's to get us set up in the Bay Area...

Holy Crap it's um...Uh a little bit spendy...

Thanks for all the kindly thoughts folks, she appreciates it.  And I'll pass em' on.  She didn't take a Laptop with her, so it'll be quiet until LATE Sunday Night...  

Lo and Sean Thanks Again...  
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Ha Ha Ha, hee hee hee, heh heh heh....  Poor Rev.... I'm sure glad you didn't spend alot on dinner last night, cuz Baby Girl is sure gonna need some money for friday night festivities!!!!  

YEEE HAW!!!!!!  I hope she's got lot's of $$$'s cuz after dinner in San Francisco, we're hittin' Broadway and ALL the strip clubs!!! I've got VIP seats for us at all of San Francisco's finest, a rainbow coalition of HOTTIES!!!  First the Chocolate Chippendales, then the Latin Hot Boys, the Asian Persuasion Club, the Pick & Choose Fetish Fun Spot........
ices_rofl.gif
hahahah...

... that all came rolling off your tongue a little too easy Lo...

hehehe

Well let us know the Rev.....

Now as for you, goto CA EDD website and find on too...HeHEE

So you will have cash to buy a new Busa when it comes out too..

Roy

pack your bags, sounds like ya'll might be moving........Even if she don't get the job it sounds like you might be moving. The Cafe thing sounds like a great idea.

Well let us know the Rev.....

Now as for you, goto CA EDD website and find on too...HeHEE

So you will have cash to buy a new Busa when it comes out too..

Roy
OH I forgot to mention... If this works out? there is a real possibility that I will not have to get a job working for anyone. I'll be able to make jewelery, and maybe set up my studio and do the Biker Cafe...

I think the Biker cafe could really be the cats ass... Make it an alcohol free "Motorcycle Stop" A truck stop sorta layout, Full service center, all set up to provide sport bikes and the community a real home... a place to be without getting hassled.

Good luck Mrs R.
Rev.....I feel for ya bro.........the little redhead with Lo for a weekend.....that can't be good.....she's gonna come back naughtier than ever......wait, on second thought.....I envy ya R.......can I send mine down there too??
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Dang... totally missed this one..

Good luck Mrs.s Revlis...

Any word yet?

Rev let me know if things work out, I will make it a point to get my a$$ up there and help you move stuff into your new place if you want / need the help.....

In a world where gentle words and kind gestures are lost in the every day rush of life.  It is very refreshing to hear about an act of generosity.  
Lobusa, many thanks and the world is a circle.  Your kindness will come back to you.  Mrs. Rev, good luck, (even though by now it is over).

Peace

PS. Even though we are elitist prima donas ('cause we ride most incredible machine ever designed or built), LoBusa did what any of us in the "BUSA Clan" would have done.  If you are ever in Arkansas, look me up.  I will probably be the red streak that passed you.

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099838748 -->

hay Rev,

Just so you know, now that the misses has had open contact with Lo, your in for a wild time. Lo has a way with people that kinda changes them for life, I speak from passed run-ins with her. But I will say this, Its a change for the better thats for sure!!!

You know, If you and Lo open up a biker cafe Im gona have to make a special trip just to see it!!!

-Josh

WEll I dunno why she is holding out.... By all accounts she had a great time, Interview went really well. I fugged up the homecoming (Like Husbands do sometimes)... Wasn't intentional... IT was that Fuggin WannaBee Badge blowing his fuggin whistle at me... "WHILE I am LOADING THE WIFE"... Hell Iwas trying to make things quick... I wasn't in a Through Lane... GRRRR.....

Yeah so anyway, Rev needed a cigarette or something... It's good to have her back... Hopefully she'll pop in here shortly to give us a Rundown of events....?
rock.gif

Rev

I hope things went very well...tell the Mrs. to hurry up and fill the "extended family" in please...  
smile.gif

Oh, hell, I'm just going to PM her and find out myself...
biggrin.gif

Wow Guys!! Thanks for all the nice things you have said about me taking care of Mrs. Rev... I'm sure there are many of you out there that would have done the same!! Jester(Josh), thanks honey!! You know I always have fun witcha' when you're out here!!! And believe me, if Rev opens up a Biker Cafe I will be involved in it in some way!! (picture hotpink daisy duke shorts skating up to your bike taking your order!!)) NOT!!!!

Anyhoooo..... Since Mrs. Rev hasn't spilled the beans yet I will give you my version of our outing!! First of all friday night, Shawn and I picked up Rev's precious package at the hotel and went downtown to have dinner at a cool little spot in Jack London Square. Poor girl was wore out from the marathon interview process and ready to go have a drink and unwind.

Well, drink(s) we had!!! (sorry Rev, we did corrupt her a little bit, she admitted she doesn't usually drink too much!) But we were feeling her pain from the long interview and kinda coaxed her along.... Mrs. Rev is such an easy going spirit, we all hit it off right away. She was laughing and joking with us and we were talking to folks in the restaurant while waiting for our table in the bar. (She and Shawn were scoping tables in the bar we could snag real quick so we wouldn't have to wait) She's quite the firebrand!! Mrs. Rev, "Hey, let's just go sit with that Lady over there, she's alone at that big table. Hell, I'll ask her. It doesn't matter to me I'll never see her again!!" Me and Shawn were cracking up!! Well, fortunately we didn't have to use such drastic measures and got a nice table by the Bay, had our drinks and food and hung out and chatted up until she looked like she was ready to drop from exhaustion.....

The next morning, I picked up Mrs. Rev and we did a little site seeing in the downtown area of Oakland where her "possible" or "soon to be" "maybe, kinda" "hopeful" office would be. We went to a little trendy area of Oakland and hung out with the Yup's and Bup's of Oakland and had Coffee and Bagels.... Still just chatting along like old friends, it was really cool. (We never had any lapses or ackward moments where no one was saying anything and just sitting around looking retarded) Then, I wanted to take her up into the hills and show her some spectacular views but the fog was just too thick, so we cruised around a little bit then headed outside the Bay Area to look at some new home developements...

Wow, we saw some really nice houses. Walking through them like old girlfriends talking about what we would do with this room and that, and where the "pool table" would go. (wink wink Rev) Or, in this model, the pool table just wouldn't go, would have to leave it behind... Lo, "well, this one just won't do then will it!!"......
wink.gif
We left that developement and the "me so horny" workers working on the houses across the street and went to another development. Mrs. Rev was really taken by some of the houses here. (maybe not by the prices) But the models were just gorgeous. I told her if they moved out here, they may find me a close neighbor. (if I could talk Shawn in to it!!)

Well, after all the House Scouting, we hit the HWY again and headed to San Francisco. I wanted to give her an idea of the commute but I think I kinda failed at that because #1 there was NO traffic, and #2 I was averaging 90mph in the car as we talked and laughed and joked all the way to the City. I confessed when it only took us a little while to get back into Oakland that I wasn't really going the speed limit. (Must be the Busa rider in me) She didn't seem to mind or notice....

We got to San Fran and drove around a little doing minimal site seeing because the damn fog had not really lifted so we couldn't see too much. (like the G.G. Bridge) I felt kinda bad about that. We parked and strolled around Pier 39 looking at the TONS of tourists and then had a fabulous meal at Bubba Gumps... We had fried shrimp, smothered shrimp, baked shrimp, ping pong shrimp, popcorn shrimp,sauteed shrimp, stuffed shrimp.... I think you get the picture... Then we left the restaurant absolutely stuffed full of shrimp and headed back to the car. IT WAS FREEZING!!! Neither one of us brought out sweaters, so there was minimal shopping around because we were so cold. Headed back to the car and back to the Hotel.....

Didn't get to do quite as much as I wanted to because of the bad weather. But all in all I think it was a successful visit. I know I enjoyed Mrs. Rev's company and I hope I was a good tourguide/Real Estate Agent and that she had a good time here and most important that she has enough information to help aid in making a decision about moving out here....

I'm glad I could help, and I know many of the cool people I've met on this board would do the same for me!!!!

Good luck in your decision Pam!!!! It was great meeting you!!

LoBusa
race.gif

<!--EDIT|LoBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099940187 -->

Awesome Lo!  I had the pleasure of hanging out with Rev and the missus last year, and they are both so easy going, same as you said...no uncomfortable silences (probably me talking to much), like a bunch of old friends...

Glad you all had fun and got to meet up...I hope she and Rev do get a chance to get out there...sounds like a good move and with good people like you and Shawn, how can they go wrong?  
smile.gif

Now, I want to go out there too!  
tounge.gif
 Lo, you need a roomie?!  
laugh.gif

Sorry dude.............been outa town a lot lately........didn't get to send her any good vibes!!!!!
smile.gif

So what's the lowdown P?
biggrin.gif

Lotsa ridin' weather in the big CA.

Back