Wife leaves today for the Bay Area... Interview...

Now, I want to go out there too!
tounge.gif
Lo, you need a roomie?!
laugh.gif
Hey Shels,

If I bought one of the model homes we were looking at I sure could use the income from renting you a room!!! The house is so big we probably wouldn't even see eachother!!!

I forgot to mention that everywhere we went I kept pointing out all the fabulous twisties nearby... Not sure if that was a selling point or not, or if it will get back to Rev, but I just couldn't help myself!!!

Lo

Now, I want to go out there too!  
tounge.gif
 Lo, you need a roomie?!  
laugh.gif
Hey Shels,

If I bought one of the model homes we were looking at I sure could use the income from renting you a room!!!  The house is so big we probably wouldn't even see eachother!!!

I forgot to mention that everywhere we went I kept pointing out all the fabulous twisties nearby...  Not sure if that was a selling point or not, or if it will get back to Rev, but I just couldn't help myself!!!

Lo
Hrmmmm...the "roomie" wing...I think I like it!
smile.gif
Now, if we could just squeeze a small shed out back for the hubby, that would be wonderful!
laugh.gif

Umm, I am up for some twisties, but I'll need lots of work! I'm sure Rev heard all about the twisties!
laugh.gif
Probably boxing his stuff up right now...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno where she's at folks.  I called her and she was babbling something about "Having Work to do" or some BS...  *Sigh*  

Truly though, she had a really good time, had nothing but good things to say about the interview and her time out there.  I'll poke her tonight, I mean I'll prod her along... No wait, I mean I will...  He he he....  
I'm sure she will pop in tonight and be thrilled by all the positive thoughts and comments.

Thanks to Lo for sure, the whole experiance really makes me want to get out to their even more...  She still has a couple more interviews to go on still so we'll see.

The tricky part is going to be me finding a job. A portion of my work and a client will continue working with me from Tampa, but that will not cover everything... So Maybe It'll be my turn to get on an Airplane...
thumbs-up.gif

Aarrgghhh! Go away for a day, and come back to a huge pile of stuff that all has to be done RIGHT NOW! You’d think these weenies could get by without me for one day!

First off… Thanks for all the good wishes… you guys make me feel so loved!
biggrin.gif

The interview went well… I ended up being there 2 hours later than originally scheduled (usually that’s a good sign), and I seemed to hit it off pretty well with everyone. The VP of the department used to work for my current company, so we knew a lot of the same people… even though he left before my time. Turns out he’s also really good friends with one of my references *yay! Bonus points for me!*. Before I left, we had already broached the subject of telecommuting for a while, since I won’t be able to move out there for a few months yet, and they would want me to start sooner. We haven’t talked $ yet… so we’ll have to wait and see. I still have some paperwork to fill out, but I expect I’ll hear from them by the middle of next week. I still have 2 more interviews to go though… so we’ll see…

Now let me give you the “Loâ€-down on LoBusa… She was great! I am so appreciative that I just can’t find words. Her “catch†is a great guy too – very polite, cultured, and good-looking too!
wink.gif
. Dinner and drinks after the extra-long interview was much appreciated, and the conversation was great. They’re both very easy to get along with, and I had a blast.

Saturday morning, LoBusa took me up through some beautiful twisty roads just outside of town… and I know my hubby would just love them. Even with the fog, the view was spectacular. Then we went and looked at houses… They’re expensive, but some of them are really very nice. Some of them are just beautiful! We had a lot of fun walking around the models, planning (Lo) and daydreaming (Me
smile.gif
). It was so nice to have someone around who knew the area and knew where to go look. The commute would be difficult, but Lo was full of information about BART, carpooling, “Casual Carpoolingâ€, etc. So it might not be too bad…

Lunch in San Francisco was great. The cityscape was spectacular! I just wish I were better with a camera. Some of those buildings were pretty neat, but Lo’s car was too quick for me :p and I didn’t get as many pictures as I had hoped
sad.gif
. Lunch was great though… shrimp, shrimp, and more shrimp. Plus a great view of Alcatraz. It would have been nice to see the Golden Gate bridge, but the fog was pretty too. Besides… hopefully I’ll be out there soon enough…

All in all, it was a great trip. I think it was about the most fun I’ve ever had on an interview!

Thank you, Lori, for all of your help and guidance! I really enjoyed meeting you, and I had a blast!

Cultured? Do they have seaon tickets to the Opera?
biggrin.gif

Lo and Shawn are the best ambassadors for SF, "look at the veiws!, the twisty roads!, the restaurants!", and two of the nicest people you could meet.
smile.gif

Good luck Mrs. Rev

Revlis,

I am sure by the amount of posts and views, I can speak for everyone that we hope for the best and look forward to the news.

RsN

smile.gif
Glad to hear it went well for you! I hate to see you two leave the area, but do
wish the best for you both! Heck, maybe TKM can hook up a job out there too,
and then I can work with Rev on the Sportbike Cafe!
tounge.gif

Sorry i missed u girlz, and Lori & Sean are da bestest. My wife and i had a great time there as well this wknd, the SF bike show was great and we did JapanTown this time instead of ChinaTown. It was great and the food was awesome. For me I love to visit but I need to be away from the traffic and hussle/bussle. Hope the Rev's can come and stay some day Cali is great. I'm havin a blast here, dont even miss home that much yet...
smile.gif
i miss surfing warm water though
sad.gif

Back