Wife got her Busa yesterday (pics)

Lonestar

Registered
My wife has been wanting to trade in her Yamaha Warrior for a Busa ever since I got mine (04/blue,silver) four months ago.
We came across a deal on an 03 LE 40'th anniv model, garage kept with only 2,000 miles on the clock!
It was a great day (about 75 degrees) to drive the 125 miles from east coast to west coast of Florida.
Now she can keep up with me!
Well, it's 10:00 AM, 67 degrees and sunny and going to 73 so were going riding.
Later

03_on_way_home_3.jpg

Two busas. Nice. It used to be a blast when my wife and I would ride out together.... Congratz!

Congrats! I wish my wife had her own!

(nice choice on the color BTW)

Congrats. my wife wants one so bad also. Problem is, she's only 5' tall and can't reach the ground even with the Busa lowered.

David

COOL! Another two Busa family!
smile.gif

Welcome to the little "club within a club"!

We love ours and have a blast with them! Charles got a little worried when I got mine as I got comfortable with it pretty quick! lol But I got over 9000 on it in the 5 months I have had it, no problems or disasters yet!
tounge.gif

Congrats on the good find too!
thumbs-up.gif

Here's ours....his 2002 black/blue on the left, my 2005 silver/blue on the right at Laguna Seca last July, about a week after I got mine.

<!--EDIT|Nijinsky3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134319719 -->

bikes_at_hotel_at_Seca.jpg

Congrats! We found a GSX1000R yesterday and nearly bought it for the wiff to replace her GS500F. She's a little timid about it so we may not get it just yet.

Riding with the wiff is always good!

--Wag--

Nice bike! and a good deal to boot!

That color is my second choice after the 06 LE.

And tell her to join the .org!

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134328623 -->

Back