Grr busa gettin on my nerves..

Idle set at 1100 - No problems.  Last weekend I did approx 200 miles and averaged 50 mpg.
50 mpg,
rock.gif
that is pretty hard to believe on this bike.

i have gotten 50 mpg before when just cruising on the interstate for a couple of hours at steady speeds

PS Where in VA are you located? If you're close enough, I might be able to check a couple things on it for ya.

i have m4 full system, pc3 usb, down 1 on motor and i get 50+ when i ride sensible. did it last weekend in 99 degree weather.

On the highway, I can hit 50+ if you stay in fifth. Busa drink more gas at lower rpms. Guys he has an 06, should be under warranty. He needs to go throw a fit at the stealership. All good points on how to correct, but at His first maintanence, they should have checked everything for him. I am surprised with no mods they started messing with his map. I would think an idle adjustment and checking his chain tension should have done the trick.

On the highway, I can hit 50+ if you stay in fifth. Busa drink more gas at lower rpms. Guys he has an 06, should be under warranty. He needs to go throw a fit at the stealership. All good points on how to correct, but at His first maintanence, they should have checked everything for him. I am surprised with no mods they started messing with his map. I would think an idle adjustment and checking his chain tension should have done the trick.
+1

they check all bolts and check air/fuel flow too

i had both of my fork tubes leaking b4 my first yr was up. i went to the dealer and first said they couldnt do anything. then i went to a salesman that i knew and said something to him. he said " let me talk to our suzuki rep. and see what he says." few minutes later i had an appointment for my forks to be totally replaced. suzuki wanted my forks shipped to there facility to see why they were leaking. that is service with a smile.

Back