Why you shouldnt speed at night!!

A long time ago here in California the CHP used to roll in 5.0 mustangs. I was driving to Santa Cruz on the 101 from Orange County at night and some A hole was riding my as at 70mph so I crept up to 80mph then he got on my ass again! Then I went up to 90-95 and yet again here he comes. I'm getting a little rattled and then all of the sudden he pull next to my left at about 100 mph and flashes his Maglite at me through his passenger window three times then he left me and my little GSX500 like I was standing still. Meanwhile my balls are in my throat and all I could think was damn those cop Mustangs are effen fast! this was in the early 90's and the Busa was had not come out, to this day I wonder if that Cop wanted to race!

I remember some years back, I had a 1988 Cadillac Eldorado and was headed from Las Vegas NV. to California on the I 15 south freeway. There is an agricultrual stop point where they ask you if you have any fruits or vegetables, then you continue on the freeway. So there I am getting back up to hwy. speeds when this car starts coming up behind me pretty quickly, so I put the accelerator to the floor! My digital speedometer is maxed out at 85 MPH and flashing, and this guy is riding my a$$, as soon as the road got wide enough, he pulls along side me and shakes his head as if to say " Really?" As he pulls ahead I see the red and blue, and amber lights in the rear window! Oops!!:laugh:

I remember some years back, I had a 1988 Cadillac Eldorado and was headed from Las Vegas NV. to California on the I 15 south freeway. There is an agricultrual stop point where they ask you if you have any fruits or vegetables, then you continue on the freeway. So there I am getting back up to hwy. speeds when this car starts coming up behind me pretty quickly, so I put the accelerator to the floor! My digital speedometer is maxed out at 85 MPH and flashing, and this guy is riding my a$$, as soon as the road got wide enough, he pulls along side me and shakes his head as if to say " Really?" As he pulls ahead I see the red and blue, and amber lights in the rear window! Oops!!:laugh:
Maybe he was pissed you were going too slow ha ha

Back