Why you shouldnt speed at night!!

Also another reason to just pull over instead of running. You just might get a warning.

You said you didn't think you were speeding. We can't see what the speedo says in the vid. You were driving safely and certainly making it clear your lane intentions.

What makes you feel like you were lucky here? Do you think you may have been going past posted limits?

Tom look at the video of the speedometer. he's going about 80 mph so yes he would be speeding and he's passing others cars at a pretty high rate of speed if u didn't see in the video... the cop didn't get out and check his ducuments or site him for speeding simply because he actually stopped!

I'm 100% sure the cop was shocked he stopped therefore he got a break as a result. so it definitely doesn't pay to run..... well, it does if u get away IF the cop was gonna site u but here he clearly wasn't but if u do run its str8 to jail, insurance goes thru the roof for the next 10 years and ull likely crash ur bike and maybe die or worse be paralyzed!

You said you didn't think you were speeding. We can't see what the speedo says in the vid. You were driving safely and certainly making it clear your lane intentions.

What makes you feel like you were lucky here? Do you think you may have been going past posted limits?

Radar detector may of helped here, IF the cop had his on you would get a bit of a warning.

Oh im sure i was exceeding the speed limit...most of which was done way before the video starts! I ride

Tom look at the video of the speedometer. he's going about 80 mph so yes he would be speeding and he's passing others cars at a pretty high rate of speed if u didn't see in the video... the cop didn't get out and check his ducuments or site him for speeding simply because he actually stopped!

I'm 100% sure the cop was shocked he stopped therefore he got a break as a result. so it definitely doesn't pay to run..... well, it does if u get away IF the cop was gonna site u but here he clearly wasn't but if u do run its str8 to jail, insurance goes thru the roof for the next 10 years and ull likely crash ur bike and maybe die or worse be paralyzed!

Yeeeaah ha ha i was going much faster than that before the video started.So he was definitely cool! Your right its not worth it. I NEVER run from the cops..LOL thats why i have these videos ha ha

Oh im sure i was exceeding the speed limit...most of which was done way before the video starts! I ride

Gotcha. Then yes you got lucky. He was probably on you when you were going faster, but couldn't make an accurate measurement. Then you slowed down and got the pass when he couldn't get you.

Nobody was a d**k in the process. It was a good night for all.

A long time ago here in California the CHP used to roll in 5.0 mustangs. I was driving to Santa Cruz on the 101 from Orange County at night and some A hole was riding my as at 70mph so I crept up to 80mph then he got on my ass again! Then I went up to 90-95 and yet again here he comes. I'm getting a little rattled and then all of the sudden he pull next to my left at about 100 mph and flashes his Maglite at me through his passenger window three times then he left me and my little GSX500 like I was standing still. Meanwhile my balls are in my throat and all I could think was damn those cop Mustangs are effen fast! this was in the early 90's and the Busa was had not come out, to this day I wonder if that Cop wanted to race!

Gotcha. Then yes you got lucky. He was probably on you when you were going faster, but couldn't make an accurate measurement. Then you slowed down and got the pass when he couldn't get you.

Nobody was a d**k in the process. It was a good night for all.
Yeah and now i will never speed again....at night....on that freeway....on Tuesday LOL

A long time ago here in California the CHP used to roll in 5.0 mustangs. I was driving to Santa Cruz on the 101 from Orange County at night and some A hole was riding my as at 70mph so I crept up to 80mph then he got on my ass again! Then I went up to 90-95 and yet again here he comes. I'm getting a little rattled and then all of the sudden he pull next to my left at about 100 mph and flashes his Maglite at me through his passenger window three times then he left me and my little GSX500 like I was standing still. Meanwhile my balls are in my throat and all I could think was damn those cop Mustangs are effen fast! this was in the early 90's and the Busa was had not come out, to this day I wonder if that Cop wanted to race!
You never know they might race you then pull you over...entrapment

lol great story bro. here in Connecticut not only did they have 5.0's but they had Grand Nationals as well. the 5.0's were either Maroon or black and they were sneaky but the GN's were even more sneaky.

csp_gn_poster.PNG

Yeah and now i will never speed again....at night....on that freeway....on Tuesday LOL
lmao.... so tru but I guess thats the point of taking that sort of enforcement action is u feel like u dodged a bullet so ur even more likely to slo ur role thru there. I mean no cop really thinks after he gives some1 a ticket their NEVER gonna speed again but if u slow ur role thru there it served its purpose I guess

lmao.... so tru but I guess thats the point of taking that sort of enforcement action is u feel like u dodged a bullet so ur even more likely to slo ur role thru there. I mean no cop really thinks after he gives some1 a ticket their NEVER gonna speed again but if u slow ur role thru there it served its purpose I guess
Yeah it does make me think twice.Honestly its just as effective as actually giving me a ticket!

lol great story bro. here in Connecticut not only did they have 5.0's but they had Grand Nationals as well. the 5.0's were either Maroon or black and they were sneaky but the GN's were even more sneaky.

That pic is hilarious

Back