Why oh why must they try so hard.......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
The football was on Saturday afternoon so me thinks not a lot of traffic about..........time to play on the Busa, even got the wife's permission, been a good boy lately, bought her a new car.

And I was right, 25° C and a light wind and very little traffic….perfect………:thumbsup:

The A46 is a great road, a couple of long straights very few junctions, some nice bends, only one set of traffic lights and more important no fooking speed cameras.

I make my up to the traffic lights, about 4 miles, just cruising at about 90mph, at the lights, these are always red, is a BMW 645 Convertible. Nice car me thinks, sweet V8, then the lights change to green, the BMW go’s off the lights like a stabbed rat, got a race now, but for how long, there is 3 miles of fast straights and sweeping bends ahead, no junctions, so yippy, short shift 1st and nail it in 2nd , grab 3rd Max RPM and then look in the mirrors, strange the BMW must have turned off, but no junctions, so I carry on to there I normally take a break. Park the bike and take my helmet off, just going the light a cigarette and the BMW go’s by……………fair-play he did wave, perhaps he stopped for a cigarette…………:laugh:

VITAL STATISTICS

Model: BMW 645Ci Convertible
Engine type: V8, 4398cc
Power/Torque: 333bhp @ 6100rpm 332 lb ft @ 3600rpm
Transmission: Six-speed manual, rear-wheel drive
Suspension: (front) MacPherson struts, anti-roll bar (rear) Multilink rear axle, coil spring, anti-roll bar
Fuel/CO2: 22.1mpg (combined)/310g/km
Acceleration: 0-62mph: 6.1sec (Slower than a Busa)
Top speed: 155mph (limited) (Slower than a Busa)

Price: £55,355:laugh:

busa-august 2009.jpg

he could buy several Busa's for that price, get where he was going faster, and have a lot more fun! :thumbsup:

Stupid question. What is on the side of your tank? Grip pads? Haven't been around too many busas so i dont know what it is called?

They are nice rides and will move for the type of car they are. I ran with a 7?? series from Memphis Tn to Corinth Ms one day. He waved me off at 155 indicated like it was all it had. We never got under 90 all the way. Gave him a big :thumbsup: when we got to Corinth.

Midpipe a little purple bret,it that from flameing the bmw's or burning the Ninja 1400"s :laugh:

Easy to feel fast until its put into proper perspective :rofl: every now and again it's fun to be the face of "Well I used to think I was fast :poke:"

nice kill.... the only car i raced was a lexus Is-F back when i had my Zx-12R, i made an exit heading for the freeway with the lexy in front, I really did not see the "F" badge on it, thought it to be a IS300, as i opened up the 12 a bit i was surprised to see the cage was right by my side, went wot using 50% of 3rd gear and as i looked into the mirrors (expecting to see the car some 20 car lengths behind) it was closing in hard! I went "oh sh@t!" and went WOT till about 172mph before rolling off and it did not take long for the car to catch up, It was then i noticed the "F" badge on the rear and the sides of the car. owner seemed pissed, looked @ the bike then away without the usual wave or thumbs up or any expression. the IS-F is 400-ish hp car

would love to run a new z06 or a GTR

spoil sport :laugh:

Last edited:
Neil is correct, "Stomp Grips", mgnsn24, the Midpipe has a purple flip paint job, do you like it bobber............:rofl:

Back