Why does this guy suck?

Not stereotyping much are we? Maybe he just hasnt had anyone around to explain things to him. Maybe he wants a new exhaust and what he has is all he can afford. I think thats a pretty unfair assessment of the guy, you have no idea what some folks will rationalize. Plus, doing that is NOT a good way to make friends...

You are right...............

But I have made myself "Available" and acted friendly in a few situations similar to this one and in my experience it seems more times than not, these guy's are the toothless ignorant types who could care less about being civil and respectful.
They tend to be over zealous in their approach to the way they ride and think that they can go 200mph in a Quarter mile....LOL

Some people just should not breed .........

You will know real quick weather or not this guy is one of those guy's after a few words are exchanged, he might be half ok and just not thinking about what he is doing, or he might be Jethro from the The Beverly Hillbillies !

Last edited:
If you want to make an effort, I would mosey down there with a 6 pack on a Sat afternoon when he's out cuttin the yard, chat some to see if he's a know it all, then try to offer advise, if he seems receptive.

Don't drink? bring him a can of chain lube and tell him you noticed the bike and thought he could use the can of lube...then, same as above, chat, advise, retreat.

I personally avoid people, but that's because I have very little tolerance for asshats and see no point in letting people upset me.

Good luck, and remember narcs always suck.:thumbsup:

Rob

Buy him a Brocks AlienHead, I hear they are nice and quiet.

cheers
ken

true but then im directly implicated, this guy seems like a real squid, when I got his plate # I was following him to the end of the street at a stop sign, he couldnt get it into gear or something and I was waiting then pulled beside him to turn since he wasnt moving, he killed the bike when he tried to take off then when he finally did take off it was like he drag launched into a right turn and couldnt even see of there was traffic coming around me, because I was blocking his line of sight from oncoming cars... I just thought to myself..idiot

Unfortunately, riding like that you might not have to worry about it too much longer. Darwinism.......:stoopid:

hmm... i KINDA had this problem. neighbor 2 houses down has an ls1 camaro. i have an 86 iroc and my roommate has a 01 ss camaro. he would just rev the piss out of it ALL the time. then 1 morning he blew the engine while reving it while it was cold. so my problem fixed itself.

7.62 round will pierce the block. Put a 2 liter bottle over it....it will act like a one time silencer......Damn...there I go again with the violence. I would ask a LEO to park out there one night and hit the guy with a noise violation! (but if all else fails, I got a 7.62 for you.) :thumbsup:

Talk to him, rider to dusche bag and see what he says, then call the law...or run a chain across the street and as you hear him coming, duck in the bushes and yank that *****. Yut- Aaanh

Like many others said, I would talk to him first. Your life and his will be much better if you can at least try to resolve things by being civil. If he does turn into a douche bag, then at least you tried. I would think the LEO would also be more willing to help if you try to resolve it yourself first by talking with him. If you guys get off on the wrong foot it can make it very painful later. I had a neighbor where we use to live that I had an issue with. It made it very awkward everytime we passed each other mowing, etc. I hope your situation turns out better. :thumbsup:

Got home at 1130p...and left at 430a ????....can anyone say....

"T-W-E-E-K-E-R" !!!!!!!! :super: Thank you, thank you very mushhhh........

I get home near Midnight often, like after pool league. And still go to work 4:30am. But I try to be like a mouse. I respect my neighbors.

1) Ask face to face. Let him know its his choice if the police show or not.
2) Video and contact the police.

Remind him you asked nice, police was his choice.

Man to man is the only way and if that won't work file a complaint, sound cheesy but it's the only proper way.

Now to knock on the door, back up your bike to his front door at 3am and do a burnout till he comes out. :laugh:

I leave at four in the morning and have the Hotboddies shorties and I push my bike into the street and once started get rolling and let it warm up in 2nd on down the road.

Guess what woke up everyone this morning at 4:53am, I know I cant be the only one that is pissed about this, since between his unit and mine just on the same side of the street are 30 townhomes with atleast 30 people in them not taking into account families. I never see this guy except on the bike, so to ask face to face I guess im going a knock'n.

if he had troubles and killed the bike at the stop sign

your best bet is to go talk to him and help him before the cops have to scrap another idiot of the road for trying to be cool or just not knowing that you should shift before red line. also invite him on a ride to see what kind of rider he is am sure he makes alot of mistakes and could use some help

You could just tire shine his rear tire while he is sleeping! That will make him stop for a while.....again just a thought!???

Back