Why does This Keep Happening to Me ????

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
On the Freakin Boulevard of all things...................I was Just Cruising Officer. I told him how I Go Twice as Fast on My Busa..........He didn't like that :whistle:

002.jpg

Why thar must be gold in them thar wallets!! :rofl: first they find gold, then they find you.... maybe time to slow it down a bit huh?

am thinking 74 down the blvd is probably tempting fate if some blue hair decides to occupy the same spot on the road you are heading for...

Why does This Keep Happening to Me ????

I could be wrong, But I think its called Throttle Control

Dont get me wrong Bro, Its just a matter of time before Im right there with you.

May be a better line would be "My other bike is a Busa, and since I don't have a dozen tickets (I assume you don't) obviously I don't speed as a habit"
JMO

Sorry about the ticket but as someone mentioned you might want to consider some trackday or drag time. I have found that going to the track has really helped me with this same issue of speeding because I get out on the track and get it all out of my system and then find myself being a more responsible rider on the street when I am riding.

Back