Why does this guy suck?

true but then im directly implicated, this guy seems like a real squid, when I got his plate # I was following him to the end of the street at a stop sign, he couldnt get it into gear or something and I was waiting then pulled beside him to turn since he wasnt moving, he killed the bike when he tried to take off then when he finally did take off it was like he drag launched into a right turn and couldnt even see of there was traffic coming around me, because I was blocking his line of sight from oncoming cars... I just thought to myself..idiot

It sounds like this guy is a newb to motorcycles so maybe pulling up on your busa like one of the other members suggested is the way to go.

he is probably one of those mindless low I.Q. types who is just Clueless all together about most things in life, he probably drinks Bud or Miller and is as White Trash as they come..................Talking to those types is NOT GOOD as Familiarity breeds contempt !

You dont need him knowing you have a Busa, he and his buddies will steal from you .....
Stay away and never speak to this LOW LIFE!

Nothing but trouble

Make a pot of oatmeal and pour it on the bike some early morning! :rofl:

I love my oatmeal,, I'm sure he will, too! :laugh:

I suppose another way to deal with it would be to pull out your Busa and roll it over to his place to see if you can strike up a conversation. Maybe doing so would stimulate some conversation in which you could subtly mention how you keep it quiet until you hit the street because you just don't want to deal with the angry neighbors. While you're at it, you could talk about his old bike and see what mods he'd like to do such as exhaust upgrades and a retro cafe racer style makeover..
Heck, while he's walking inside to get another beer, you could sabotage the bike somehow if he is a real douche. :whistle:

Best advice in the thread.

What ever happened to talking to people face to face? I'm sure he might have more respect for you and be easier to work with if you approach him in a non threatening manner. If that fails, then the police would be a good option. Go talk to him, you might be able to teach him something or make a friend, he might not even know he is doing anything wrong.

I wouldn't report it to the hoa... they sometimes go crazy with broad and sweeping reforms that can be quite draconian. I would stick with projeckts suggestion of making him your friend if he is not to much of a douchenozzle. If he is just refer it to the Local pd. And as much as I love revenge and sneaky reprisals they should be left for a last resort. Just sayin.

White trash got a raise in their expenses? They able to drink bud and miller now? Guess the economy isn't in that bad of shape after all! :laugh:

Well you sent him a letter politely asking to keep it down. That failed. sounds like it made it a little worse with the 1st gear winding out stuff. Next option is Police. Reason is if you went down there to have a chat then you just put yourself in his cross hairs if you end up having to call the police.

If he doesn't have respect for his neighbors then he is surely going to get upset when he ends up getting attention from the LE. If he has no respect for the LE and you are known as the guy calling them. What might he do?

Safest route is just call the LE up and explain the situation. Does he have a set time when he comes and goes? That would help out.

Good Luck!

I suppose another way to deal with it would be to pull out your Busa and roll it over to his place to see if you can strike up a conversation. Maybe doing so would stimulate some conversation in which you could subtly mention how you keep it quiet until you hit the street because you just don't want to deal with the angry neighbors. While you're at it, you could talk about his old bike and see what mods he'd like to do such as exhaust upgrades and a retro cafe racer style makeover..
Heck, while he's walking inside to get another beer, you could sabotage the bike somehow if he is a real douche. :whistle:

I gotta agree here. He sounds like a douche and a noob but maybe he would respect a guy that has some riding time under his belt. Hell he might even learn something and in the process realize that his reving the engine at all hours is not appreiciated. It would be worth a try.

i would tell him to his his face....

"is there anyway you could keep it down, you wkae me up when you leave".

a complaint from the HOA can be ignored..you can rationalize it as people just trying to kill your fun. but if you look him in the face and tell him he is waking you up. maybe he will understand....or he just be a total prick.

Same here, to his face he's gotta respect that. and if not it's on to the other options.

Main issue I see here is the fact the guy is out and awake at times when you are a sleep. Is sad,but never can tell what someone is capable of doing until after the fact.

I have been having one big fat swollen problem with a neighbor that lives 2 driveways down, he has some cheap sportbike an older kaw500 or something, anyway he feels the need to rev the crap out of his engine at all hours of the night when coming home or leaving. I sent an anonymous letter 5 days ago that was very professional stating the he needs to have more respect for his fellow neighbors and yadayada you will be reported to police and HOA... but last night he did the same thing, came home at 11:40 rev rev, left at 4:30 waking me up and went all out up the street through 1st gear... this is getting old and has been going on since he got the thing about 3 weeks ago. Any thought on what course of action to take next, I have his address and license plate #. This is in a townhome community and he leaves the thing under a car port no garage. I have had several very bad ideas but karma is a btch...

Take it to your HOA if they have noise rules. They'll screw him good if they are anything like my Nazi HOA.

P.

he is probably one of those mindless low I.Q. types who is just Clueless all together about most things in life, he probably drinks Bud or Miller and is as White Trash as they come..................Talking to those types is NOT GOOD as Familiarity breeds contempt !

You dont need him knowing you have a Busa, he and his buddies will steal from you .....
Stay away and never speak to this LOW LIFE!

Nothing but trouble

Not stereotyping much are we? Maybe he just hasnt had anyone around to explain things to him. Maybe he wants a new exhaust and what he has is all he can afford. I think thats a pretty unfair assessment of the guy, you have no idea what some folks will rationalize. Plus, doing that is NOT a good way to make friends...

if i had a 6 pack (Dos Equis Amber/Sam Adams/Guiness) show up on my doorstep.... i would know what to do......

Your description of his riding abilities, and Projekts ideas seem like the best route.
You say he has only had the bike for 3 weeks, Not a good rider, trouble getting in to gear.
Sounds to me like a face to face from an experienced rider is in order. Heck he may not even have a license yet.
Grab a 6-pack head on down to his place and talk to him. Explain that you noticed he got a bike and that you ride. That would break the ice and start there feel him out for his experience and then offer some advice and instruction if he is open.

What I read into your postings it sounds like he is a FNG and could use some FRIENDLY help and guidance in to motorcycling.
I could be wrong, have been many times. Just be FRIENDLY and not a know-it-all BAD AZZ BIKER.

Good responsible suggestions except now that im thinking about it, I believe this is the same guy that had a smaller cruzer bike about a year ago and was also riding it like a jackass, in fact the more I think about it the more I remember it sitting under the same carport. I am naturally intimidating as far as my stature goes and I constantly get the are you a cop, when you get out of the military questions so a face to face might be bad as it would seem somewhat intimidating. I think I will see if it continues to happen in the next few days and inform LE. Believe me I would love to tell this guy in person or put expandable foam in his pipe but nowadays its just not worth the confrontation or trouble from getting caught.

Good responsible suggestions except now that im thinking about it, I believe this is the same guy that had a smaller cruzer bike about a year ago and was also riding it like a jackass, in fact the more I think about it the more I remember it sitting under the same carport. I am naturally intimidating as far as my stature goes and I constantly get the are you a cop, when you get out of the military questions so a face to face might be bad as it would seem somewhat intimidating. I think I will see if it continues to happen in the next few days and inform LE. Believe me I would love to tell this guy in person or put expandable foam in his pipe but nowadays its just not worth the confrontation or trouble from getting caught.

I understand your position and the intimidating look. I am 6-6 250 and former active duty Marine. I tend to scare people just walking in to a room. Besides I do look like Lurch (LOL). But a friendly approach may still be your best bet. Even if he did have a crusier a yar ago, he still may be new to the riding scene and not really know that he is doing something wrong. But if you do not feel comfortable striking up a conversation with him then leave it to the police. But this is part of the problem we have in this country now days. People do not know their nieghbors any more. What happened to the days when you knew everyone on your block and the kids also.
You said he is 2 drives down. What a whole whopping 500 feet away form you. I am not slamming you, just saying maybe he is still new and could use some "pointers" if he does turn out to be a SHMUCK then feed him to the police.
This just what I would do. I use to be a lot less kind, but like a anything else I have matured with time

I suppose another way to deal with it would be to pull out your Busa and roll it over to his place to see if you can strike up a conversation. Maybe doing so would stimulate some conversation in which you could subtly mention how you keep it quiet until you hit the street because you just don't want to deal with the angry neighbors. While you're at it, you could talk about his old bike and see what mods he'd like to do such as exhaust upgrades and a retro cafe racer style makeover..*Heck, while he's walking inside to get another beer, you could sabotage the bike somehow if he is a real douche.* :whistle:
heah you could try a can of that NOS we have been hearing so much about.

Tough call hard to really give any real suggestions without talking to the guy. I think if you know what he's all about it may help you make the correct call on how to handle the situation. Figure he may just seem like an idiot cause nobody else ever said anything to him and he thinks it must be ok. I would talk first then if all else fails well look at it like this maybe karma is using you to teach him a lesson. :beerchug:

Spray insulation foam in the pipes and engine has cured many a problem...not that I ever did that.

Back