Why does this guy suck?

I had a guy poping wheelies in my complex with a zx10 warned him to stop we all have kids playng around and he use to rev the **** out of his bike to specialy on weekends
he came home one saturday i was busy cleaning the Bus and he never saw me pulled in at the gate and let rip on the back wheel down the driveway !!!!
he never should have done it my son was riding on his bicycle and this ******* nearly went over him!!!
Dropped the cleaning materials and took of like a bat out of hell caught him before he could close his garage door needles to say i kicked the **** out of him took his bike keys
and walked away

Later that evening him and a few friends come over looking for his keys told him to get f^&&*ked they left and came back on Sunday apologize and said he will never do it again
gave him his keys and told him if this ever happend again i will scrap his scooter

It did helped though

I had a guy poping wheelies in my complex with a zx10 warned him to stop we all have kids playng around and he use to rev the **** out of his bike to specialy on weekends
he came home one saturday i was busy cleaning the Bus and he never saw me pulled in at the gate and let rip on the back wheel down the driveway !!!!
he never should have done it my son was riding on his bicycle and this ******* nearly went over him!!!
Dropped the cleaning materials and took of like a bat out of hell caught him before he could close his garage door needles to say i kicked the **** out of him took his bike keys
and walked away

Later that evening him and a few friends come over looking for his keys told him to get f^&&*ked they left and came back on Sunday apologize and said he will never do it again
gave him his keys and told him if this ever happend again i will scrap his scooter

It did helped though

Parent mode kicked in ...Bravo :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This cat sounds like a super noob. I would do as previous post mention. After befriending him mention that he shouldn't rev his bike like that because it is bad on the pistons. He won't have a clue what your talking about probably, but I am sure that he will think twice about it. I would say something along the lines of " Hey, I wouldn't rev your engine the way you do. Aside from waking up everyone in the neighborhood, it will fry your pistons." That way, you have directly talked to him about it, but didn't implicate yourself should the need to call the police arises.

Mani

forget the cops and forget the HOA! Make him a friend. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. seriously, Talk to him like a man first. Tell him the problem you are having and deal with him straight up. If anything continues after that at least you can fall back on, "I tried to deal with you like a man" and so on and so forth.

or you could just take his keys again :laugh: no really what is the update you can't bring a dead thread back without an update

I agree with afterhours. The personal, direct approach shows you care, and demonstrates that you are an upstanding neighbor interested in his welfare as well as your own. I cannot abide vengefulness because it poisons us. Maybe I'm too altruistic, but helping him become better will certainly help you, too. :beerchug:

Sorry, second gear is broken, so I have just been driving around in first. I will be more quiet in the morning :)

Don't make the situation any messier or more dangerous for you by getting personally involved. Just start calling the cops till he stops or moves out :thumbsup:

Back