Why BusaBret left the forum.....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Because I didn't respond to his message fast enough.... 10:31 pm

Sent Friday night at 10:31pm
Didn't you recently purchase a Savage rifle?? Would it happen to be a Savage 10fp-sr??

Next message Saturday at 2:48pm
BusaBret said:
The reason I asked about the rifle is my nephew just purchased one. I was wondering what scope mounts you went with.

Oh well I guess it wasn't worth your time to respond.

Feel free to ban me or delete my account as I will not be back here!!

Why are you being such a baby? You asked me a question at 10:31pm on a Friday night and then send me a message like this the next day.. I don't spend every minute on this forum, I do have a life... I have been out shopping for my son to go to college.. But since you won't be here this message is falling on deaf ears... I will make sure to post this up in the forum so people know why you left...

cap

well customer service is usually less than 10 minutes on the phone:poke: :laugh:

Sorry I don't mean to laugh .... well I guess I did mean to.. :rofl: you got to admit if it happened to someone else it would be funny :laugh:

I can understand people leaving over moral differences, such as in a recent thread. But leaving over someone not returning a PM fast enough - Really BusaBret ??? ? Get your butt back here and stop being a hiney!

He isnt mad at you cap. He went to the dealer last night to try and trade his bike on a white model and they just laughed at him.

I believe there are other issues going on here. I sometimes don't check the site, FB, email, etc for days (maybe that is why I haven't seen my wife for a couple weeks).

Flika, sent you an email. Hope you get back to me within 10 minutes :)

Sorry Cap. I am not disagreeing with you at all here.

But I can't help but think he has some other issues here. Maybe not with you but this seems pretty trivial for someone to act like this.

If I were in your spot Cap. I'd be hard pressed to let my personal number out, but hey we're different here.

TallTom said:
Sorry Cap. I am not disagreeing with you at all here.

But I can't help but think he has some other issues here. Maybe not with you but this seems pretty trivial for someone to act like this.

If I were in your spot Cap. I'd be hard pressed to let my personal number out, but hey we're different here.

What personal number?

I believe there are other issues going on here. I sometimes don't check the site, FB, email, etc for days (maybe that is why I haven't seen my wife for a couple weeks).

Flika, sent you an email. Hope you get back to me within 10 minutes :)

22 minutes... Sorry to disappoint. :laugh:

What personal number?

Oh sorry I thought you were talking text message. You were talking PMs. Hence the I don't spend all my life on the forum comment. Gotcha.

In that case you should be here at 10:31 PM dang ya. What's the matter with ya anyhow? :laugh:

I'm going to grab a bite :laugh:

Busabret, get back in here ...... you have the responsibility of keeping lankee on the short chain :laugh:

I'm kinda disappointed now. I always pictured Cap sitting in a chair in front of his computer with with his eyes taped open and a gallon sized cup of coffee next to him waiting for us to PM him :laugh:

I don't know if this is an ongoing trend but it seems like a lot of people have developed thin skin and are taking things way too personal....:whistle:

I don't know if this is an ongoing trend but it seems like a lot of people have developed thin skin and are taking things way too personal....:whistle:

It comes and goes. Heat of summer, middle dead of winter, people get tense.
Thing that a lot of folks forget.. most of this is just words on a screen. Few of us know a few of us, most of us only know most of us from words on a screen. From words on a screen, Blanca probably wishes I'd just run off of one of my precious corners and land in a pile of do do. But face to face, I figure we'd have some beers and a good 'ol time.
Try not to take any of this (especially me) too seriously.. It's just words on a screen.:thumbsup:

Back