Who's the all motor king?

VDOP

Registered
I have an all motor drag bike and I'm just curious as to who's making the big numbers around here. Tell me how big it is, what it puts down and what it runs.
Thanks

I dunno what the exact numbers are, but I know some of those all motor drag bikes (not very streetable) make over 250 hp on motor.

Since you're asking...what are your numbers?

Last edited:
just so it's clear I provided my hp per liter (rwhp/(cc*.001)) so you could compare apples to apples.

Well the pic of Raineys bike that RayDog put up was 190+rwhp from a half liter motor :)

160.8hp per liter but I would claim being the king of anything
Sooo, what's it make...

GixerHP or DNGrumpy prolly have the highest HP with just motor.:dunno:
Got any numbers?
I dunno what the exact numbers are, but I know some of those all motor drag bikes (not very streetable) make over 250 hp on motor.

Since you're asking...what are your numbers?
I know there's stuff that crazy out there. More interested in milder street/strip stuff.
I got one here 248 on motor....
Nice nice, what's the combo? What's it run?

Nothing special, not really an all out drag bike. It's going to see a lot more street duty this season.

untitled15.jpg

untitled20.jpg

Bob you say?? I'm guessing you know the bike :laugh: Honestly I don't even know. Lew was in the motor last. It made over 240 on his dyno with good fuel in it. I only had it on our dyno once but it made 228 with year old junk C16 in it.

Back