Who's Season Is Ending?

That color sure is tricky. They don’t even list it on colorrite’s website. Is it a pearl color? Here in the states I’ve taken busa fairings to the local NAPA store and had them ID the graphic’s colors with their “gun” and make two aerosol cans, it they couldn’t do the white due to it being a 3 stage pearl color.
Apparently it's a European/Canadian colour that's a three stage paint. I eventually found the code it's called metallic majestic gold it looks gold in the sun but more orange when it gets darker out. I didn't think I'd like it but it grew on me now I really like it. My paint guy says the code is in their system and shouldn't be an issue to get it correct but doesn't sound like anything you would want to rattle can, this ones best left to the professionals I think. If I order a new nose and right side fairing from Suzuki with paint and decals done from them I'd be looking at about $1,200, this way Itll be about $700. Frikin decals are expensive but will need to get them from Suzuki because they change colour depending on light as well. Very cool.

The broken windsheild was from my shoulder, my helmet only has a slight scuff from when i face planted on the other side of the suv. Still consider myself extremely fortunate.
You got that right!! looks like you were fortunate to only walk away with a broken collar bone no time to avoid that type of collision.

Sorry to see the end of your bike and riding Mikbusa , it's a personal choice to continue to ride or not , good luck , hope things pan out well for you .
My season is luckily just started already , and I'll have some choice days in December to ride before all the rabid rolling chicanes hit holiday road ! Should be riding weather on and off till at least April , but January and February can have days heating up to 46 Celsius , and we can have blocks of 36 C + for 2 weeks or more . Have to go in the morning when it gets hot mostly , because we have to watch out for kangaroos and other fauna on the hills roads if too early . Adelaide Hills is known for great motorcycling roads , and offers a variety of tight hill roads and as you get further out more sweeping corners added to the mix . The roads are definitely in need of some repair in places , but on the whole are good / reasonable condition . Adelaide has grown to 1.5 million population nowadays , so weekends the roads can be fairly clogged with tin tops , but weekdays , I find less cars and even better less cops , so I plan for those days to ride mostly . Pretty lucky to have a smorgasbord of cornering delights at my doorstep , well 15 min away , and good to be alive for sure . :D:beerchug:

Apparently it's a European/Canadian colour that's a three stage paint. I eventually found the code it's called metallic majestic gold it looks gold in the sun but more orange when it gets darker out. I didn't think I'd like it but it grew on me now I really like it. My paint guy says the code is in their system and shouldn't be an issue to get it correct but doesn't sound like anything you would want to rattle can, this ones best left to the professionals I think. If I order a new nose and right side fairing from Suzuki with paint and decals done from them I'd be looking at about $1,200, this way Itll be about $700. Frikin decals are expensive but will need to get them from Suzuki because they change colour depending on light as well. Very cool.
YAY another gold busa in Canada. I had a mishap on my tank... instead of trying to color match the gold, I opted to spray my tank Black.

YAY another gold busa in Canada. I had a mishap on my tank... instead of trying to color match the gold, I opted to spray my tank Black.
looks good with the black tank, I almost painted the whole bike black as it would be cheaper for me to go that route but I really like that gold colour, hopefully the paint match will turn out ok.

The broken windsheild was from my shoulder, my helmet only has a slight scuff from when i face planted on the other side of the suv. Still consider myself extremely fortunate.
Damn such a shame, very pretty bike. Glad it was not worse but I'm thinking if the SUV had a flat tire a block before THAT would have been extremely fortunate. ;<)
Hope you get over it soon, this will file away in your brain to alert you in similar situations to protect you. That is called experience. I T-Boned a Pontiac in the late 70's going 80. That was the last wreck I have had on a scoot. My spider senses have saved me more than a few times, it will you too.

Not sure. The bike was bought in Canada but I would be surprised if there are different colours available between Canada and US.

Yes, the gold color was not in the U.S, Europe, or Australia.
Only Canada, unless Japan got the gold too.

Australia got this gold K9 Gen2
gc5510684044820420022.jpg

Come for a holiday down under , sun , beaches , bikini clad ladies , motorcycling weather , cold beer , most of entire continent only very slight chance of terrorism !! :thumbsup:

Good positive attitude like yours is half the battle , you'll be on the mend and next , flat out around those bends , before you know it :beerchug: !!

Back