The battle is over!!!

What baffles me is that speeding on a bike should have no impact on driving a car, or a truck (i.e. another type of vehicle). Unfortunately, this is not the case as the government doesn't give a damn - one license for everything.

Get some radar for the bike...no matter how you cut it...it is always painful when you have to deal with speeding tickets. First ticket in 16 years cost me 380 dollars and about 4 hrs on the computer for another 30 bucks for safety ed class to keep it off the record. These days the punishment is financial...and they are getting more and more sophisticated with highway camers, red light cams, lasers, and such...Got to pick your spots to open it up...and never run from the cops for goodness sakes...yeah, you might have gotten away with it a couple of times...which emboldens you...and then just one silly little mistake like a pothole..or water on the road..or something and you are gone and left so many people who care about you crying...and what if you take someone out with you...maybe even the poor LEO who is just trying to protect the public...please don't run:thumbsup:2hip

Back