Who's going on the busa/soft drink tour?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I MIGHT be going now. Who else from here is going on it for sure?
Like to make sure and do proper Hayabusa.org greets and representin

I MIGHT be going now.  Who else from here is going on it for sure?
Like to make sure and do proper Hayabusa.org greets and representin
Really Greg?

That is so frickin' cool - you taking a leave from your j.o.b. or what? Details man!

If I've missed previous posts explaining all this - mea culpa

Well, after workign most of the day to make it fly, I got axed because I couldn't make it out there Monday. I could have made it out there Wednesaday, but management wanted me in the training. Oh well.

Pat, we need to rally busas together when they come through Des Moines. She is sending me the date of cities and I will post them up here and sh.org for people to gather and ride with the "Pepsi Posers" like Busa Chemist ;) when they come to a big town near you. Pat, when do ya wanna go riding? I still ride a lot so say the word. Got a buddy with a DUC749 tha rides a lot too. We're hitting a Track in Topeka Monday, and MAM track a few times this year

WWJD,
   here are the dates for the tour hitting your area

Des Moines, IA     Jun 29th - July 2nd

Once i know more about that teams specific stops in that area, ill be sure to let ya know  
cool.gif

oh, and im not a "poser"..........i just make this look real good!
wink.gif

j/k

<!--EDIT|BUSA_CHeMiST
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146869419 -->

WWJD,
here are the dates for the tour hitting your area

Des Moines, IA Jun 29th - July 2nd

Once i know more about that teams specific stops in that area, ill be sure to let ya know
cool.gif

oh, and im not a "poser"..........i just make this look real good!
wink.gif

j/k
Cool! I'll try to setup a gathering. It would be best if YOU would post up the dates/locations since I'm not on board anymore. I'll be happy to post-hor the info if you need help. Have fun on the tour!

Are they comming thru Maryland area? I heard there is 2 group and one's east coast and the others for west...if they come thru here, I'll wave the hayabusa.org flags...for our members...

You cant try to spring this kinda thing on people without some REAL prior notice,like several months,there have been some real nice people on this board that I feel wouild have been great reps for the bike and softdrink but just couldnt swing it with their employers on a short notice.3mths is a long time to miss your real job,it would take a special relationship with a special employer to swing this kinda "leave of absence".NJ.

You cant try to spring this kinda thing on people without some REAL prior notice,like several months,there have been some real nice people on this board that I feel wouild have been great reps for the bike and softdrink but just couldnt swing it with their employers on a short notice.3mths is a long time to miss your real job,it would take a special relationship with a special employer to swing this kinda "leave of absence".NJ.
That's a very true statement NJ. A 2 week notice to arrange an absense like that is hard to manage. I'll just watch for them when they head down this way.

Are they comming thru Maryland area? I heard there is 2 group and one's east coast and the others for west...if they come thru here, I'll wave the hayabusa.org flags...for our members...
Hydra,
Unfortunately the closest we get to Maryland is Richmond, VA. Once we leave there, we head straight to New York. Im not exactly sure how much of a drive it is between your locale and Richmond, but ill be sure to let ya know what our plans are for both the Richmond and Roanoke weekends

Chemist

Crap is it too late to get in on this? I would have done it but when I first read that post on it I figured it was a bunch of BS. I CAN go if I can get in on it!

how bout Knoxville, TN.? Maybe during the Honda Hoot or something?
Hey Busa,
Team 1 (not my team unfortunately) is stopping in Knoxville May 18th - 21st. I don't know their actual schedule at this point, but will know more on monday and will be sure to post up a new thread with all the info so stay tuned!

Chemist

Anybody know if they will stop in or near Philly?
the closest we come to PA is New York, NY and from there we pass thru PA to get to Toledo, OH! Hope this helps! Maybe we will be swingin thru PA to stop off and stay a night! Ill know more but that part of the tour is later
Jun 15-18 New York, NY
Jun 22-25 Toledo, OH

Chemist

Are y'all coming through Houston at all??
Wish were were Playa, unfortunately the Marketing co had two stops setup in Texas, one in Austin and one in Dallas, but they both fell thru only a few weeks ago!

BUT, VIVID is doin another tour, the Coors Light Silver Bullet "Love Train" tour that debut's in Houston sometime this month...has nothing to do with SportBikes, but seein a silver bullet train ridin down the street should be a sight!!
cool.gif

Chemist

The orginal post was about a month ago. I popped the idea to my boss as a joke Friday and to my VERY BIG surpise, he approved it. Ends up, I already had plans for Monday and Tuesday I can not cancel but that is when it starts so I couldnt make it.

I've toured with Tradeshows before - there are pluses and many minuses too. There will be all the down time between shows, and missing your loved ones a lot! Especially 3 months worth. I was gonna bring a crap load of movies and PS2 games - they are not RIDING the Busas across country, but riding them in the market [large city] on the weekends. It will still be cool. I plan to ride around with whoever ends up coming into DSM and trying to find other local busas to do it to

Back