Soft bags for Busa

Higgs

Registered
Hello,

Can anyone recommend soft bags for the back of my 04 busa. Doing a little touring soon. I'd like to buy from a sponsor if possible. Don't want them to scratch anything.
egitarre77.gif

Thanks.

** Side note: my buddy picked up the 02 busa for sale in NJ 2 nights ago. It was off this site. Nice bike. $6500

These are not super huge bags, but work for me. They are Chase Harper Aeropac bags and tank bag. Very nice quality and no scratching so far....
I got em from GMbusa here.............
You could PM the sponsors here, directly also.

DSC00593.JPG

Thanks for the pics cbxrider. Looks like a great trip. Gets me pumped. I think I will go with the big bag on back. I have the tank bag.

Nelson rig looks like the one.

Thanks for the help guys!! Headed to Americade in Lake George NY next month. Nice riding and rally out there. i'm on a blue and silver o4 with crome wheels.

(Higgs @ May 02 2007,06:07) Thanks for the pics cbxrider. Looks like a great trip. Gets me pumped. I think I will go with the big bag on back. I have the tank bag.

Nelson rig looks like the one.

Thanks for the help guys!! Headed to Americade in Lake George NY next month. Nice riding and rally out there. i'm on a blue and silver o4 with crome wheels.
I forgot to mention that I took the 'bungee posts' into a harware store and got longer ones so that using my netting would be more secure than using the too short OE ones. Here's another couple shots from last summer,

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums....all.jpg

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums....all.jpg

Do passengers feel the strap that goes over the rear seat with the saddlebags when sitting on them??  Just wondering if those get uncomfortable after a while.

I just have to throw in a plug for a little company in New Zealand...Ventura Systems....before you buy anything, just go to their web site and read about the amazing interchangeability and design. I just got back from a 5 day FAST and sporty tour in the mountains and it was like the bike had no luggage on it! Also, I totally overpacked with half my garage. BTW never even a touch to painted surfaces, no bunji's needed! I even packed my hump for times I left overnight gear in the motel room and wanted to be "sporty". Raydog

Img_9202_busa.jpg

Back