Who's better than this guy?

I still need one for phone on front of bike and one for optional plug under/around hump/rear seat. Worth waiting til mid April for simple applications?

From my dunce stool :cookoo:
No sir you will need 2 units and Pashnit will hook you up right away with what you need. Including any cables and caps that you may need. Be sure to call him and tell him exactly what you want to do or you can call me and I will help you out and give you all the part numbers you need to order so when you call Tim he can ship it out right away.
PM if you need my number

Hey, I just installed one of those too!! Omar gave it to me, and I'm guessing he got it from Lurch... :whistle:

Awesome, I love it!! :thumbsup:

Hey, I just installed one of those too!! Omar gave it to me, and I'm guessing he got it from Lurch... :whistle:

Awesome, I love it!! :thumbsup:

Wow he got that almost 2 years ago.:whistle:

Oh wait a minute He picked it up at the Midwest MnG last August. Wait a minute I can not complain. I still need to get him wheel chock back from that meet also. DUH:banghead:

Lurch said:
Who wants Blanca's address to pack his mailbox with stuff???????

I am selling it cheap.:laugh::whistle:

I bet Adam would love several dozen baby ducks as pets, UPS shops live animals, right?

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Ordered two Tapps from Pashnit last year, and have been very, very pleased with them. Thanks for the great product. :)

awesome so lurch is sending these out to all the members of the org for free... man he really is a stand up guy

Back