Who's better than this guy?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
lurch2.jpg

Nobody that's who :)

I sent Lurch a pm regarding a cable his company makes. He responded quickly and like two days later thar she be in me mailbox :cheerleader:

For anyone who doesn't know Lurch aKa Kevin operates this company:
3BR Powersports | Baryl Power Ports | Splash Proof | USB Weather Proof Power Outlet for Power Sport Vehicles - Snowmoblie, Motorcycle, Off Road Vechicles, ATV

He sent me a cable to charge my iPhone or any other USB powered device on my bike.
This is a quality piece of work I got here.

Nice package with detailed instructions and helpful hints...
deea1320.jpg

Inline fuse to protect itself...
4acce66b.jpg

Nice unique adhesive mount that can be rotated for perfect fit....
467d0a5f.jpg

88040665.jpg

And a super nice USB port with rubber flip top cover to keep weather out...
ab65f4fa.jpg

0eb4c0ee.jpg

These are also available at one of our sponsors website: Suzuki Hayabusa Mods Modifications- World's Fastest Motorcycle | Pashnit

So Kevin many thanks for this. You did make one mistake.
You wrote your return address on the box.
Muhahahahahahah :)

So Kevin many thanks for this. You did make one mistake. You wrote your return address on the box. Muhahahahahahah :)[/QUOTE]
Actually Blanca, you made the mistake.... You gave Kevin your address.. Muahahahahaha! :moon:
I'd be watching your mail from now on.. Muahahahaha!:laugh:

Kevin is a stand up dude.
Glad to see they are putting the 3BR logos on the USB ports now.

Blanca if you check the touring section there is a write up I did when we installed mine a year or so ago..

lurch2.jpg

Nobody that's who :)

I sent Lurch a pm regarding a cable his company makes. He responded quickly and like two days later thar she be in me mailbox :cheerleader:

For anyone who doesn't know Lurch aKa Kevin operates this company:
3BR Powersports | Baryl Power Ports | Splash Proof | USB Weather Proof Power Outlet for Power Sport Vehicles - Snowmoblie, Motorcycle, Off Road Vechicles, ATV

He sent me a cable to charge my iPhone or any other USB powered device on my bike.
This is a quality piece of work I got here.

Nice package with detailed instructions and helpful hints...

Inline fuse to protect itself...

Nice unique adhesive mount that can be rotated for perfect fit....

And a super nice USB port with rubber flip top cover to keep weather out...

These are also available at one of our sponsors website: Suzuki Hayabusa Mods Modifications- World's Fastest Motorcycle | Pashnit

So Kevin many thanks for this. You did make one mistake.
You wrote your return address on the box.
Muhahahahahahah :)

Glad you got it and like it. SHould do the job for you.

And then on a side note-

Don't Even think about it BUDDY!!!!!!!!
I know my mailman and I can easily write no longer at this address return to sender. :laugh:

Who wants Blanca's address to pack his mailbox with stuff???????

I am selling it cheap.:laugh::whistle:

Actually Blanca, you made the mistake.... You gave Kevin your address.. Muahahahahaha! :moon:
I'd be watching your mail from now on.. Muahahahaha!:laugh:

Kevin is a stand up dude.
Glad to see they are putting the 3BR logos on the USB ports now.

Blanca if you check the touring section there is a write up I did when we installed mine a year or so ago..

Oh crap! Now I have to look out for Lurches in my backyard?
I'm lazier than you so post a link to your install here.

Also Blanca, I'm now running a Garmin Zumo and I have one of their Baryl plugs powering it. IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER than this stuff! I love it. I currently have 2 USB plugs, and the Baryl plug on my bike. :thumbsup:

Oh and Bots. Sorry I missed the ride Sunday. Had my car detailed while I took my trip from hell to Indy so I could get rid of the smell of smoke since I have quit and then decided after my hellish weekend I deserved a treat so I went looking for stereo equipment for the Killed In Action. Now to tint the windows. LOL

Also Blanca, I'm now running a Garmin Zumo and I have one of their Baryl plugs powering it. IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER than this stuff! I love it. I currently have 2 USB plugs, and the Baryl plug on my bike. :thumbsup:

Wow, you have more powerports on your bike than I do on all of mine. How does that work? :banghead::whistle:

Bots and Kevin I see install on above site but I have one concern.
Do you have any tutorials for installing this on a faster white bike?
The above only shows it being installed on a slow model :whistle:

Oh and Bots. Sorry I missed the ride Sunday. Had my car detailed while I took my trip from hell to Indy so I could get rid of the smell of smoke since I have quit and then decided after my hellish weekend I deserved a treat so I went looking for stereo equipment for the Killed In Action. Now to tint the windows. LOL

Call me tonight or something. I have a "tint guy"... Congrats on quitting smoking!

The only difference would be the fact that you won't have to secure the USB plug as much. You know since there will be no issues with it falling off.

I can show you some pictures of my install on the fastest bike ever made. My '02 Blk/Blu. Nothing is faster than a bruised beaten lil girl. She moves fast to keep from being beaten again. Trust me.:whistle:

Unless someone is in need of one right away wait until about April 15th then get a hold of Pashnit and he will hook you up. I can not let out the top secret infromation why one should wait but let me just say that it may be worth your time and money.

Lurch said:
Unless someone is in need of one right away wait until about April 15th then get a hold of Pashnit and he will hook you up. I can not let out the top secret infromation why one should wait but let me just say that it may be worth your time and money.

I still need one for phone on front of bike and one for optional plug under/around hump/rear seat. Worth waiting til mid April for simple applications?

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

My 3BR usb power plug made it too! :cheerleader: A quality part and a stand up guy to support it! :thumbsup:Thank you Kevin! :bowdown: I cant wait to get it mounted and use it!

Back