Whooops AGAIN

kennym4

Registered
Well, to make a long story short, I usually keep my Busa at my Mother & Father's house in the garage, well I've been riding a lot so instead of having my father getting up to move his Harley out of the way every time I want to go out I've been keeping my Bike in his shed. Well, today I was going on a charity ride with him, and I was running a little late, so instead of my normal get the bike out, and letting it warm up, and giving it the ole walk around. I just pulled it threw the WET & MUDDY grass and took off down the road. Go about 50 feet to the first left turn, and feel the front end just slide right under itself, and BANG.......SLIDE !!! Both my hands are killing me, as well as my ankle. I'll heal no real big deal, but my true love is looking pretty bad. Looks just like everyone else's bike that went down the road on their side.....BUT this 1's mine (In know you know what I mean). My question is can you still find plastics for an 2006 LE that aren't from china, and don't cost $1,000,000,000.00 & FIT !!! where would I look ? I see sets that are going for like $450.00 not too sure on their quality, any advice would be appreciated !!! The last piece I bought from a tip over was like $550.00 just for the side fairing.

Thanks People

OH man, sorry about the bike. Hopefully someone will jump on here and give you the info ya need real soon.

I would not look anywhere I would call Justin at Honda East Toledo. Done deal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I would not look anywhere I would call Justin at Honda East Toledo. Done deal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

+1 best prices and you know it's going to be right or he will take care of it :beerchug:

Which plastics are you looking for? I promise they won't cost you $1,000,000,000 haha, but to guarantee that perfect fit and matched paint, OEM is the way to go

Last edited:
Yep! Pay the coin for OEM from Justin, Honda East. If your like the rest of us, you won,t be happy with anything else.

Back