Who wrote that????????

Watch those clutch wheelies they put on the hurt real quick!
Saw on SpeedChannel last night that Kieth Code now has a wheelie school. Kawasaki set up with an adjustable bar for practicing the balance point. 1st thing my wife says " Your not going to that."
rock.gif
awwwwwwe.

poop I just wish I could wheelie
biggrin.gif
If you have a Busa, Just pull the clutch, rev it, and dump. Then back off when you get to the top ever so slightly
Hey man he only wants to wheelie...Not be body slammed...
That is why you have to be quick with the throttle. I never do power wheelies any more. Just blip the throttle and bang the clutch. She can come up a little hard occassionally, but it puts right to the sweet spot quick and then I have more time to ride her out before I grab the next gear.

Speaking of which, when does the tranny get smoother. My mechanic said they smooth out after a while. Mine is still a little clunky, especially when cold.

I don't have a problem getting the front wheel up, the problem is keeping it up. Roll on, roll off, slam the trottle and up she comes. But then I'm like ah poop, and let off
wow.gif
oops.gif

I don't have a problem getting the front wheel up, the problem is keeping it up. Roll on, roll off, slam the trottle and up she comes. But then I'm like ah poop, and let off
wow.gif

oops.gif
That is how I learned. Took me a few months before I could ride out in first. Once you learn the sweet spot it is so easy from there. Take your time.

This is just a thread to see if the "gentleman" that added a extremely childish and ignorant comment to one of my wheelie pics will come forth and speak on an adult level.  

If anyone here has seen some of the pics of wheelies that I often post, they have seen traffic in only a few of them (like two).  Even in those pics those are people in a small Texas town that normally stop and watch us record and take pictures.  The other pictures are ALL taken in an aboandoned section of road that was meant to be a divided highway that has not been finished.  They stopped work on it over two years ago.  The only traffic that comes through that area is a Security Guard that works up the road about a half mile, and younger people that stop to "watch the show".  Narcissus can attest to this...he was there and saw two cars the entire time......one was some knucklehead in a truck showing us how fast his truck is and the other was "the security guard".  

I know we often express our opinions in this forum and we all have every right to do so.......that's what we "fight" for right?

However, I do my best not to offend anyone when expressing my personal opinions or when I just want to get something off my chest.  Whoever added a comment to the five bike wheelie picture in the stunt album did not feel this way.  

I have one thing left to say to this person........watch how you talk to people, internet courage is one thing, but when you meet someone face to face, things might be a bit different.  Not to threaten anyone, I don't do that.  Just making a very, very valuable point.  Better yet, I'll generalize my statement.....it might be in one's best interest to apply some critical thinking to one's comments; one must think before one makes a hasty response to ANY issue, question, or topic.  One would not "be allowed" to speak to Neill in that manner in person, therfore one WILL NOT be allowed to speak to Neill in said manner on the internet.  Have a lovely day all.  And you too Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Neill a.k.a. Busahigg
NEXT WEEK I'LL POST SOME STAND UP WHEELIE PICS.......
This is very interesting. Someone says a foul insult to higg there such asFrom:   `````````1445   @  152.163.188.162  (Mar 22, 2003 22:21 CST)
DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR COOL? I RIDE A 1999 BUSA WITH A TURBO& NITROUS THAT RUNS A 8.70s IN A QUARTER MILE NOW THATS IMPRESSIVE. YOUR WHEELIES ON A HIGHWAY IS f###ING STUPID GROW UP sugarbritches. IF I WAS ON THE HIGHWAY AND SEEN sugarbritches DOING THAT STUPID poop I WOULD NOT MOVE. GROW UP AND RIDE SAFE LIFE IS SHORT.[/QUOTE]
Then, higg defends himself by his reply and look how many of you stand up for him. I look at his reply and it is hauntingly familiar to some of my rebukes to very similar rude and unprovoked attacks on the kerb. I applaud higg for putting that adolescent young male (boy) back in his highschool seat. Nice move higg! Excellent banter. Sure wish I had friends here that would have defended me like they do for you. Anyway, I was sure that I was the only one who noticed this discrepency in fairness. So I pointed it out for everyone. Also, hey, Nice Wheelies!!!

Kerberos: You just need a big group hugg...

((((((((((((((Kerberos)))))))))))))))))

I'm new and wasn't on the forum when your incident happened, so I couldn't defend you against slander from dimwits. But if it hapens in the future I'll be there for you
smile.gif

Dep
P.S. I've been attacked on other bike boards for admiring the ability and gonads to do wheelies. I don't have either
sad.gif

Back