Who wants the baton next?

Radical concept...

Doomed to failure...

Will never work...

We geocache the baton in the general direction of intended travel. Someone in the vicinity PM's for the GPS stuff.

Of course that would miss the point of actually meeting fellow members. And we would likely have to retrieve said baton in a few months. But other than that...

Maybe under that rock to the left?

IMG_8040-M.jpg

Wait ... does it come with everything in the picture?
Is that a miniature Hayabusa?
Is it now attached to the baton?
It better be a Gen 2
I found that Gen 1 miniature many years ago....there is a story behind that little bike...

I used to teach motorcycle training and the first day was dry training in a class room, I had 4 little bikes and 4 little scale sized cars I used on the magnetic white board to show students positioning in traffic....that bike had a magnet glued on the bottom....

I gave them all away now except one...a little RC51 Honda....when I see someone who has one, I will give it away too...

Here's a gen 3 in E Bay

And a gen 2

Come to think of it, I have two larger scale motorcycles (a gen 1 Hayabusa and a Ducati 916) that I used for showing students apexing...I'd draw a corner out of chalk on the training area and show them how their bike should be positioned to go through an apex...

I put long dowel sticks on the bikes so the students could run them through the apex....all of them said it helped them visualize where they were supposed to be..

I learned that from the California Superbike course instructors back in the day....

Back