Who wants the baton next?

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
In order to get the baton into more hands, I'm looking for the next candidate to carry it on your adventures...

Let me know...and I'll get your details and ship it to you.

I've already had a few turn down the opportunity...

The baton is on it's way to @LC4CARL ...took it to the post office this morning...

I took it the long way and hit one of my long, long roads and gave it a high speed send off...I know the needle was buried and the bike is geared (41 tooth) and set up for a 200mph run....there was no wind this morning either........not sure if I hit that mark but I was moving out pretty darned fast.

It was a proper adios to the baton...

P.S, I had a picture of the baton parcel on the bike but noticed our addresses were very clearly visible so I didn't post it...

Didn't want to get 100 pictures of naked butts in the mail.....
Sexy Water GIF

The baton is on it's way to @LC4CARL ...took it to the post office this morning...

I took it the long way and hit one of my long, long roads and gave it a high speed send off...I know the needle was buried and the bike is geared (41 tooth) and set up for a 200mph run....there was no wind this morning either........not sure if I hit that mark but I was moving out pretty darned fast.

It was a proper adios to the baton...

...and grandpa wants a 400
lmao

What did I miss? Original thread?
I put a call out for the next carrier of the baton and @LC4CARL was the first on the draw....

It'll be in his hands shortly for him to carry and pass along...

If you're asking about what the baton is...it is an "Hayabusa.org" engraved Ti cylinder of which was fabricated by @c10 to replace the toaster which was lost

We used to take other cops guns and bring them all over the city taking pictures of them going down slides, on swings, steps of city hall. Lmfao. All the while the owner was freaking out. Ahh the good old days.
A friend of mine did this with another guys' combat shirt.....he went home and forgot one of them in theater so they took it and took all kinds of crazy pictures taken with it....

I saw the pictures and there were some with it hanging on a flag pole in Kandahar, they froze it in the freezer at the morgue and had it stuck on a broom stick on the front of an armored vehicle....they had it hanging out the door of a helo, it was everywhere...

He eventually got it back with around 500 signatures on it from all kinds of people....

It looked fun...

My ass. How do you lose something like that? Maybe in a divorce, instead of the actual bike cuz it would hurt MORE to lose the toaster
I call BS
SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS WHERE THE *OG* TOASTER IS
Probably easier than one would think...

Take a look at how many members there were and are no longer posting........

@RedBull probably knows where it is as he is the expert necro-poster...

Back