Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

run for your lives Media shown me this.... we are all doomed i tell ya :laugh:

wus4Wp6Q1zRGNpim44fkomQGWc&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr6-1.jpg

Who would have thought a fast mutating virus, mutates to be less deadly.... this is common scientific fact. Yet we let the media make covid sound like some super virus.... only in extremely rare cases do virus mutate to become more deadly and more than half the time it's from human engineering.

Well, it looks like the Covid vaxx is a HOAX perpetrated upon the entire world!!
Here's a report from 'The Lancet' medical journal, anymore proof needed??
Read this, and weep.

Well, it looks like the Covid vaxx is a HOAX perpetrated upon the entire world!!
Read this, and weep.
Well, they Need to give you covid through the vaccine...in case you haven't gotten covid yet...to help aid in the spread.

Also
If you look around Osha's site, you'll find all types of chemicals deemed "'poisonous"...and several of these same chemicals are also found elsewhere...yep...in the covid vaccines.
So, we're supposed to belive which one?
Covid has irradicated the flu...I guess it cures poison too...who knew!

Read this, and weep.
interesting read, the most highly vaccinated countries are now the most transmissable

They target children now also. Thank government for just approving that vaccine.
Mark 9:42.
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.”
These scum that are jabbing the children have a terrible fate awaiting them in eternity.

How bout clearing it all up for us once and for all? Was/is it a hoax or not? If not, how did all those people die before being vaxed? If it is a hoax, are we simply getting poisoned now by taking the vax? If that’s true, how long do we have? Is every world leader in on the hoax/poisonous vax to ’depopulate’ the world or are the proponents of this theory/conspiracy mostly internet scientists?

How bout clearing it all up for us once and for all? Was/is it a hoax or not? If not, how did all those people die before being vaxed? If it is a hoax, are we simply getting poisoned now by taking the vax? If that’s true, how long do we have? Is every world leader in on the hoax/poisonous vax to ’depopulate’ the world or are the proponents of this theory/conspiracy mostly internet scientists?
I'm betting they ignore this post, haha. When my parents descended into dementia, it was useless to try and talk logically to them as they just co-opted it into their delusions.

Last edited:
This thread has been around since April 2020 and here we are, still running around in the same circles chasing our own tails....

I've learned over the years that when people get their minds made up on something and are as stubborn as what I'm seeing, it is impossible to change their point of view even slightly...
Well, I have said repeatedly I'm not trying to change those minds. But I do have a problem with a section of the org being used to spread tin-hat garbage. So I try to inject a little rational thinking. But to be honest, the tin-hats are more determined to spread their delusions than I am committed to placing obstacles in the way.

Back