Thoughts about the models for the Covid 19 outlook April 2020

I sure
hope so
my friend . . .

:beerchug:
e16.gif

#AffordingToStayHome ~ #Celebrities ~ #CoViD19 ~ #OutLook ~ #THEoRg *

In my un-expert opinion this didn't start by natural causes. China has been around for longer than any western civilization and generally that means these sort of things get handled with norms and culture. I just don't buy that China is the only place in the world decrepit enough for this to happen.

On the other hand, the two times the Dems stood to inherit the government, the world has mysteriously collapsed. When it was clear that Obama was going to beat McCain, the housing industry collapsed pulling the banks in with it. Problem with that one is there was no apparent initiator for this other than the sub-prime mortgage industry saying the risk we have been taking for years is now too much so let's crash this train.

Now this virus sort of mysteriously pops up at the perfect time, supposedly coming from a village with people doing what they have been doing for hundreds of years. The story we are supposed to believe is a Chinese guy was listening to Alice Cooper Albums and decided to bite a bat?!?

Just doesn't add up. I have no proof of any of this so I'm not making an accusation. I am looking at this with a bit of skepticism though, because the story they are selling just doesn't pass muster IMHO.

Know what would fix
the inequality that
causes this ?

Money from
the government .

Ya know ,
like welfare .

But that is
a bad thing ,
right ? ? ?

Oh wait . . .

:moon:

#AskMeAboutCOLA ~ #CostOfLiving ~ #IsNotFair ~ #WeKnowIt ~ #THEoRg *

In my un-expert opinion this didn't start by natural causes. China has been around for longer than any western civilization and generally that means these sort of things get handled with norms and culture. I just don't buy that China is the only place in the world decrepit enough for this to happen.

On the other hand, the two times the Dems stood to inherit the government, the world has mysteriously collapsed. When it was clear that Obama was going to beat McCain, the housing industry collapsed pulling the banks in with it. Problem with that one is there was no apparent initiator for this other than the sub-prime mortgage industry saying the risk we have been taking for years is now too much so let's crash this train.

Now this virus sort of mysteriously pops up at the perfect time, supposedly coming from a village with people doing what they have been doing for hundreds of years. The story we are supposed to believe is a Chinese guy was listening to Alice Cooper Albums and decided to bite a bat?!?

Just doesn't add up. I have no proof of any of this so I'm not making an accusation. I am looking at this with a bit of skepticism though, because the story they are selling just doesn't pass muster IMHO.
Skepticism is a good thing, as is distrust of authority. Is it possible that the Chinese came up with a bioweapon? Yup. Is it equally likely that the US or any other major world power did? You bet. Just like "illegal" genetic engineering, the global economy simply shifts the location of activity to a place where it can be conducted unnoticed. Is this man-made? Entirely possible, even fairly likely. What I find implausible however is the idea that this outbreak is an intentional act, carried out by a sovereign nation.Bioweapons are completely uncontrollable, which is why they are not deployed. Chemical attacks make much more sense, viruses mutate too fast and attack indiscriminately.
I could of course be completely wrong, maybe the Chinese feel that they can win a war of attrition with the West. I doubt that though, they need a consumer driven economy to fuel their manufacturing. You don't kill the goose which lays the golden egg unless you're short-sighted. Which the Chinese absolutely are not.

The " police "
were welding
the door shut
on apartment
buildings . . .

Laugh Out Loud !

Although I would give the nod to North Korea as

the winner of " Most Oppressive Regime " . . .

cheers

Ken

:lol:

Bio hazard leaks happen all the times. US has had a few with the black plague and Ebola if I remember right. Labs lose material all the time. Not counting people stealing materials and trying to make a buck as well.

I’ve been wondering if once having it and recovered, can you get it again? And if I tested ok today could I get it tomorrow? Of course the latter has to be true but what we need in order to isolate those infected is mass testing. Then, we need a vaccine.
Actually you can get it more than once. There are around 8 strains at the moment. The one that China got hit with is not the same that is running in the US. Immune system antibodies are of two types to this kind of virus. One is a short term immunity and the other long term. Seems some in the population don't create the long term antibody.

On 24 x 7 and I have a variable speed blower that I keep on that turns about 450 cfm all the time. All of the air in my house circulates several times throughout the day so it helps.
If ya want a killer air purification system for the house look at systems that have potassium permanganate impregnated filters. That will kill SARS and any other bilogical residues on the air. We got one installed a few years ago and the whole place smells like Alpine air. Could have a dead rat in the house and ya won't even notice, don't ask me how I know hahaha. Crazy system. The one we got is a combo of UVC, photocatalytic converter, carbon and potassium permanganate.

If ya want a killer air purification system for the house look at systems that have potassium permanganate impregnated filters. That will kill SARS and any other bilogical residues on the air. We got one installed a few years ago and the whole place smells like Alpine air. Could have a dead rat in the house and ya won't even notice, don't ask me how I know hahaha. Crazy system. The one we got is a combo of UVC, photocatalytic converter, carbon and potassium permanganate.
I take catalytic converters off every performance vehicle I own, and you added one to your house??:poke:

Bio hazard leaks
happen all the time .

United States has had a few
with the black plague and
Ebola if I remember right .

Labs lose material
all the time . . .

Not counting people
stealing materials
and trying to make
a buck as well .

:poke:

Bitchute and rumble are places to hear from independent doctors....i.e. the truth

Mainstream media are a bunch of liberal/communist controlled liars....they are the same people engaging in voter fraud against the people....they will all go to jail this fall

Bitchute and rumble are places to hear from independent doctors....i.e. the truth

Mainstream media are a bunch of liberal/communist controlled liars....they are the same people engaging in voter fraud against the people....they will all go to jail this fall
:shocked: ...in your opinion of course....

Back