Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

Thanks professor that's y I asked where Russia stands in all of this.Dam instead of trying to correct someone who isn't even wrong, try to actually give a thoughtful response to the question.️
Few things.
Well you are wrong, or I wouldn't have corrected you, so there's that.
Did you even read the thread? Plenty of thoughtful responses from me and many other people, before you even joined the site, so there's that.
You're new here, so I'll be nice. Thst emoticon is used to signify humor, poking fun.
Calm down, it's just the internet....

Last edited:
Thanks professor that's y I asked where Russia stands in all of this.Dam instead of trying to correct someone who isn't even wrong, try to actually give a thoughtful response to the question.️
Since @Mr Brown was polite in his response I will try to be as well. You are new here and this isn't there first time ive seen you get tough with that keyboard so understand this isn't Facebook or any of your regular social media we are family here and can politely disagree with each other. We don't troll people or feed them around here we try and stay civil and for you only being here a short time and already snapping at @rubbersidedown and @Mr Brown shows you haven't spent much time reading here because they are 2 of the most helpful and polite people around here but I'm sure neither would be someone id wanna piss off. Try not to bring this place down to the level of whatever social media your used to its really not welcomed or wanted.

Since @Mr Brown was polite in his response I will try to be as well. You are new here and this isn't there first time ive seen you get tough with that keyboard so understand this isn't Facebook or any of your regular social media we are family here and can politely disagree with each other. We don't troll people or feed them around here we try and stay civil and for you only being here a short time and already snapping at @rubbersidedown and @Mr Brown shows you haven't spent much time reading here because they are 2 of the most helpful and polite people around here but I'm sure neither would be someone id wanna piss off. Try not to bring this place down to the level of whatever social media your used to its really not welcomed or wanted.
Who is this M&J dude? Some new cracker who thinks he's getting a t-shirt...I'll fix his wagon Dopey.
Rubb.

Thanks Dopey, he'll either take what were saying as constructive and stick around, or he won't and he won't. I hope the former, but we'll see...

I think one would have to pour it into their lungs for any real benefit... :D

If you drink enough, it sort of ends up where gravity wants it to go anyway.

I worked a couple of years with the then Soviet Union in the early 90:ties, and I can testify that russian vodka, however close to bleach in its domestic not-for-export variants, is very easy to drink in large glasses as it is quite tasteless. It will cost you the day after though.

If you drink enough, it sort of ends up where gravity wants it to go anyway.

I worked a couple of years with the then Soviet Union in the early 90:ties, and I can testify that russian vodka, however close to bleach in its domestic not-for-export variants, is very easy to drink in large glasses as it is quite tasteless. It will cost you the day after though.

Back