Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

Yes, but you did not pluck wild jungle animals into your farm, kept them inside in large numbers and then slaughtered them at your kitchen table. There is a difference.

Seasonal flu vaccines by the way are made with a mix of the strands that are most likely to infect the world that year. When the first flu cases start to show up in Asia every year, they analyse the virus genome of that strand and design the vaccine accordingly. As the virus continously mutates, the vaccines only have a 60-70% hit rate in the end when the flu hits the rest of the world.

You said "live animals" in your original post not wild animals. We ate wild meat all the time and had many different wild animals living on our farm sharing space with our own animals, but yes, we didn't have them in herds in our barns.

I still say this is a great media hey-day reporting up to the minute on Covid 19 keeping the general population in a state of panic.

You said "live animals" in your original post not wild animals. We ate wild meat all the time and had many different wild animals living on our farm sharing space with our own animals, but yes, we didn't have them in herds in our barns.

I still say this is a great media hey-day reporting up to the minute on Covid 19 keeping the general population in a state of panic.
I rarely pick on the media as its just a chosen career path,like anything else.Some go to college/university to study and become doctors or scientists.For whatever reason some choose Political Science or Media,Public Affairs things of that nature. With everything in this world its always a question of supply and demand.When Ted Turner came up with the idea for CNN, a 24/7 news channel,some thought the premise ridiculous.Well I know people that turn that shid on at 0600 and turn it off at bedtime. If we,the stoopid masses were not starving for the latest and greatest "thing" of the moment,the media industry would not be worth the billions that it is today. My roomie gets up every morning,cracks a beer and sits glued to that crap for hours. Covid is the latest and greatest 9/11. Nobody makes too much mention of that anymore,and this Planned Demonic will fall by the wayside eventually too. The analysts and advertisers work very closely hand in hand to find out who is watching what. The station broadcasting Covid advertises Cheerios the one showing re-runs of Corner Gas is selling Frosted Flakes. When sales go down on Cheerios and up on Frosted Flakes the broadcasters know its time to find the latest and greatest Covid Culture the masses are willing to eat up.
If yer sick of all this media hype on the Blamedemic eat more Frosted Flakes. :thumbsup:
Rubb don't really give a fug....I eat porridge. ;)

I rarely turn on the news anymore...seen enough Covid crap to last one lifetime.

I watched the news pretty regularly before...I recall seeing the coverage of 9/11...I was home and just took a shower after PT and was putting on my boots watching the news and thinking to myself that picture of the plane crashing into the tower is in poor taste..

I no sooner thought that when I got a phone call to bring in my "bug out" kit as we may be needed to assist.

Why haven't we heard much of anything from our Soviet friends??? Where does Russia fit in with all of this?
I think they give out information on an "as needed" basis...Even though they are no longer the Soviet Union, their mentality hasn't changed much...add having an ex-KGB tough guy as President and there you have it.

Back