Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

thecure.jpg

Look at these nuts......gun control be hanged, one clown has a rocket launcher....????? There HAS to be a limit.

Direct from the look how stupid we can be crowd.
Hopefully it's inert....
Hi Oh come on, do not tell me you could not have fun with that
I took this photo of the wall in that Vegas gun store. Fun place...shoot some cool guns.Cant recall if the bazooka was for rent...or for sale (home defence?),perhaps just on display.
Cool sigh thou.."Test fire a machine gun" Closest thing I got to that was the Uzui 9MM. Rubb.

Honestly, for a european to watch americans discuss politics is like for us to watch a game of american football: It is wildly amusing but you don't understand a thing.

I work 12-hour shifts with these patients, so I would say no, it's not a hoax. It is not the black plague, death tolls are not so different from the ordinary seasonal flu (maybe double, at least this far, in Sweden) but people ARE dying, some of them are quite young and otherwise healthy, and some die despite maximum intensive care.

I do believe that the Swedish model is working out quite well, you cannot close down whole countries in house arrest forever. The virus will still be there when you open up, and it will start all over again. Group immunity or whole world vaccination are the only solutions.

The theories that the virus is man made and that the whole pandemic is part of some kind of an illuminati conspiracy belong somewhere among the flat earth and anti-vaxxer movements IMHO, even if there of course are a lot of ways to make money of the pandemic if you are in the right place. The virus itself though comes from people living too close to live animals.

Honestly, for a european to watch americans discuss politics is like for us to watch a game of american football: It is wildly amusing but you don't understand a thing.

I work 12-hour shifts with these patients, so I would say no, it's not a hoax. It is not the black plague, death tolls are not so different from the ordinary seasonal flu (maybe double, at least this far, in Sweden) but people ARE dying, some of them are quite young and otherwise healthy, and some die despite maximum intensive care.

I do believe that the Swedish model is working out quite well, you cannot close down whole countries in house arrest forever. The virus will still be there when you open up, and it will start all over again. Group immunity or whole world vaccination are the only solutions.

The theories that the virus is man made and that the whole pandemic is part of some kind of an illuminati conspiracy belong somewhere among the flat earth and anti-vaxxer movements IMHO, even if there of course are a lot of ways to make money of the pandemic if you are in the right place. The virus itself though comes from people living too close to live animals.

Instead of Covid 19, they should have called it "media panic" the way it is portrayed, there are hundreds of thousands of deaths and getting it is a death sentence...

I read there are over 60 different strains of the flu and the WHO decide which vaccine would be the best to combat the most likely prominent strain of flu for a particular year...this leaves 50-55 strains of flu not covered by a vaccine...and people die from the flu-lots of people yet there is not one minute of media coverage for that.

Considering the flu season is smack dab in the middle of the Christmas season where stores are completely full of non-mask wearing, no hand washing or sanitizing, no social distancing and yet the entire population has yet to die from that.

I grew up on a farm and lived close to live animals up until I was 17 and joined the army, most of the kids in my school system lived on farms and yet we were rarely sick....

Instead of Covid 19, they should have called it "media panic" the way it is portrayed, there are hundreds of thousands of deaths and getting it is a death sentence...

I read there are over 60 different strains of the flu and the WHO decide which vaccine would be the best to combat the most likely prominent strain of flu for a particular year...this leaves 50-55 strains of flu not covered by a vaccine...and people die from the flu-lots of people yet there is not one minute of media coverage for that.

Considering the flu season is smack dab in the middle of the Christmas season where stores are completely full of non-mask wearing, no hand washing or sanitizing, no social distancing and yet the entire population has yet to die from that.

I grew up on a farm and lived close to live animals up until I was 17 and joined the army, most of the kids in my school system lived on farms and yet we were rarely sick....
Listen to what Dr Judy Mikovits has to say about the plandemic.
Very telling, and it's coming from a researcher and scientist of a long and distinguished career in the field of virology, it turns out Fauci and Gates are in bed together on this one, with billions of dollars to be made from the vaccines that they have the patents on.
Watch 'Plandemic' doco Part 1. A lot of info there that you will never hear in mainstream media.

Yes, but you did not pluck wild jungle animals into your farm, kept them inside in large numbers and then slaughtered them at your kitchen table. There is a difference.

Seasonal flu vaccines by the way are made with a mix of the strands that are most likely to infect the world that year. When the first flu cases start to show up in Asia every year, they analyse the virus genome of that strand and design the vaccine accordingly. As the virus continously mutates, the vaccines only have a 60-70% hit rate in the end when the flu hits the rest of the world.

Back