Who Says A Busa Can't Turn?

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Watch 12 minutes of twisties to find the answer.

This video was shot yesterday on Lyon's Valley Road (tight end).

...watch for the rogue squirrel.
whistling.gif

At the end of the video, the answer is revealed.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v13122984MJsGgMn6

Enjoy...

Scar

even if I'm a busa fan(and owner) i have to admit that she hasn't abilities like these........

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice ride. We have a lot of rides like that around here. I live around the Peaks Of Otter and you talking about turns
banana.gif
. We also have some turns like that around Buna Vista. You would love this place. Great ride!! I ebjoyed it. Thanks, Doug

I took my Busa to The Dragon today for the first time. At first I didn't go very fast at all. I always have to warm up anyway. I found out that the Busa can move pretty good thru the twisties, better than I expected. Sure there are other bikes that can go faster, but that doesn't mean that the Busa can't move thru the curves.

Nice road!

Up here in Edmonton, Alberta there isn't very many like that. Well maybe Groat Rd. but the cops are wise to it...

Very nice ride. We have a lot of rides like that around here. I live around the Peaks Of Otter and you talking about turns
banana.gif
. We also have some turns like that around Buna Vista. You would love this place. Great ride!! I ebjoyed it. Thanks, Doug
In every sense, it was my pleasure!

Thanks!

Nice road!

Up here in Edmonton, Alberta there isn't very many like that. Well maybe Groat Rd. but the cops are wise to it...
It's bad when LEO's get wind of a great road and patrol it to pad the coffers.

We had an incredible ride again, today. Word on the street is that the enforcement was at maximum over this holiday weekend. Somehow, miraculously, we avoided any more driving awards.

I'd like to do 'the dragon' some day.

I was just up in Alberta (Calgary). Nice place. Great scenery. Fantastic people.

thumb_up.gif

Back