Who\'s the Oldest & Youngest Hayabusa Owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BP you'll be calling me a lot worse than that in a few weeks. And I can assure you that at your 6'3" I'm the one who looks up to you.

Very classy first topic posted there.

Welcome.

Since I am neither the oldes, nor the youngest here I have no buisness to write on this post but I do got 2 hayabusas and if I divide my age on those, each one has a owner of 18 years....heheheheh

When I came home with the copper busa my wife told me I was having a mid-life problem...when she came home and the black one was in the garage she just thought I was crazy...I`m 42...if she only knew what I`ve got ordered for the engine she would have the big one!

So far only Dirty Pete is older than me. I'm 49. Pete, do you think we should be eligible for a senior citizen's discount for after market parts?

SOKOL49

You guys may not believe me but I promise Iam not fibbing, really. I met a guy at the bike shop several weeks ago that had a copper Busa, are you ready for this? he was 73 years old! Had full leathers also, nice old guy, if you met him on the street you would never guess it. Now thats too cool in my opinion. I guess 40s really aint old afterall, huh?

OK, so I'm 4th place at 46. My copper abuser is just about as much fun as girls used to be before they started calling me 'sir' awhile back (can't remember how long ago right now).

So, so far I am the youngest at 20? Anyone younger? The member directory will give us a good idea when it's up. Chase, im sure I speak for all when i say "thank you" for this site.

~BP

27 here .... ex wife and most girlfriends will tell ya more like 15 .
i wish i could have wrote up a program to buy my busa...i had to sell my tube chassis vega and my blower mtr . if ya want to figure the loss i took on those i paid about 22k for it.
im not mad though , the busa is much cooler.

I'm

37.04863 in human years

But I don't own a hayabusa, so....

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 08 December 1999).]

Even at 180 I am not the oldest here and I'm not going to take that rap.

Check Byhalia's topic of August 26 titled "BUSA Owners what age are you?" There were 52 replies to that one. Let the truth be told.

I think BP keeps the title of youngest though.

Got my first two-wheeler(a scooter)in 1946. Been riding non-stop, both street and dirt ever since.(53 years ) I'll be 66 in March, but feel like 18 on my Busa. 7000 miles on the black beauty and I just put tires # 5 and 6 on it Friday.

well mon, on the island of Jamaica age is not so important ya see. But if ya need to know it would be 42 laps around the sun mon :)

I am 24 years old.
I must correct Sorehead, since he is not the one with the least experience!!! I have less than 4 months of experience.
First topic here, and also read very often what Dirty Pete dictates.

Just wondering if this bike is only for adults with a mid-life crisis (I'm 42), yet I feel I'm still 18 inside.

I’m 39 and getting younger every day I get on the Mother Ship. I don’t know if this is an early midlife crisis but it feels good. I have a really solemn occupation. I’m The father of two small kids and I’m involved in my community. Real serious ***. So I do the rite thing all week long and pretend I’m a responsible citizen, But on Sunday I ride with my buddies. Lots of weelies, stoppies and burnouts. We ripp down the twisties back roads we can fined and act like juveniles. Its what keeps us sane

Yeow is right, Superman. When I was a senior at Western Washington University in Bellingham, we had a naked competition which laid bare the hazards of such activity. I Suppose it is what people do up there to brave the cold, or something.

We had just won the District team championship in track (we beat Simon Fraser U., among others), and a dozen of us decided to contest the first (and last) annual midnight naked half-mile at Civic Stadium. It was a six-beer minimum to enter (honor system...I was qualified). I finished third overall, ran 2:11 for 800 meters in the pitch-dark of night, butt-naked and drunk as a skunk. A buddy of mine probably would have won, he was leading through the first turn. But there was a hurdle in lane one and it was too dark to see it. He racked himself pretty bad on the hurdle.

Bert
Not so sure you can claim the oldest prize. When's your birthday. Mine's next Feb. when I'll be 59. But then I do get a little younger every time I ride.

[This message has been edited by ROR (edited 10 December 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back