Who Rode Today?

Was uno
faster ?

:super:
IMG_2022.JPG

#KTM1290wantsToWheelie ~ #StreetDemoTour ~ #Trouble ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Got the ride height set. Need to redo sag. Now, thanks to a trip to the gas station, I have no more mirrors. Dropped bike at pump due to jamming my hand into them at the pump. No damage except my pride and a small scratch that can be covered up with a sharpie. Fueled up however for the next ride
I'll sell you the rights to my name for a good pie!

Got the ride height set. Need to redo sag. Now, thanks to a trip to the gas station, I have no more mirrors. Dropped bike at pump due to jamming my hand into them at the pump. No damage except my pride and a small scratch that can be covered up with a sharpie. Fueled up however for the next ride
That sucks, glad you are ok though.

I run extended mirror spacers for that exact reason.

380kms ride prior to work which was mostly in the dark, the headlight on the GSXR is exceptional and sounds orgasmic on full song, so much so it’s become the daily.

3214kms since owning it.

The LE lives in my office at work.

E64E42E1-93F5-49C7-AA8B-8602490928F3.jpeg

1CE69B7F-C82E-405B-BB21-7AD2DF31C521.jpeg

469461A0-6A94-419D-94DB-4B25C46E5024.jpeg

380kms ride prior to work which was mostly in the dark, the headlight on the GSXR is exceptional and sounds orgasmic on full song, so much so it’s become the daily.

3214kms since owning it.

The LE lives in my office at work.

View attachment 1614099

View attachment 1614100

View attachment 1614101
So you were able to put a comfort handle bar kit on the 1K without trimming fairing like on the Hayabusa's ? That is very cool !! What does the 1 K weigh in at ?

Back