Who Rode Today?

@ottafish are those Denali auxiliary lights on your front forks ? Which model and how do you like them ? It looks like the pair I have been contemplating upgrading to.

@ottafish are those Denali auxiliary lights on your front forks ? Which model and how do you like them ? It looks like the pair I have been contemplating upgrading to.

@faseljd no, they were a set I got of the usual place..

Single 2" LED Spot light IP69K 10W 4wd Off Road Light bar 12v 24v Camping Aurora | eBay

They worked OK and threw a nice clean beam for quite a distance... Until they got covered in mud and gunk from the roadworks.. The good bit about them is the mounting base is solid, not slotted or grooved like a lot of the others I saw, so I could really get a good grip with star washers and stop them moving

Going to be a decent mile 3 day weekend. Today RJ ,and I got out for parts / early dinner . Tomorrow have a big route planned for wife ,and I . Sunday I'm solo

20200228_154422.jpg

200 miles today, 216 yesterday and 200 the day before. For the two previous days I looped in and out of the Park. Not much snow there.

Took advantage of the nice weather and today I went searching for snow! It was COLD above 7,000’! Very nice ride and beautiful scenery. Today I headed SE into the Sierras above Shaver and Huntington Lakes. The climb and descent from the mountain is full of high speed sweepers, loooong lefts and loooong rights, my favorites!:cool: Musta been too cold for most as I saw only one other rider, on a 1,000 pounder with all of 75 hp! You can guess the brand.:laugh:

Could be a neighbourhood cat......if it is Bryan's it must be one tough SOB to contend with the big fur babies...

Could be a neighborhood cat . . .

. . . if it is Bryan's
it must be one tough
Son Oh Bitch to contend
with the big fur babies . . .

:super:

Got the ride height set. Need to redo sag. Now, thanks to a trip to the gas station, I have no more mirrors. Dropped bike at pump due to jamming my hand into them at the pump. No damage except my pride and a small scratch that can be covered up with a sharpie. Fueled up however for the next ride

Back