Who parks their bike outside at night? Who uses a bike alarm?

Has any noticed that there has been more posts about motorcycle alarms and how you protect your bike before the well known Busa Bash is coming up? Hmmmm not saying that anyone is planning.. but really think about.
There is a list here when we are coming, where we are staying how long we are staying etc. Now questions about how we protect our bikes.... :dunno:

There are visitors here that can view threads

Has any noticed that there has been more posts about motorcycle alarms and how you protect your bike before the well known Busa Bash is coming up? Hmmmm not saying that anyone is planning.. but really think about.
There is a list here when we are coming, where we are staying how long we are staying etc. Now questions about how we protect our bikes.... :dunno:

There are visitors here that can view threads

Im gonna be tthere for the whole time... no alarm..no chain lock...no disc lock.. heck I dont even take the key out of the ignition.. I just turn it off and leave em in there.. no cover either... orange/blk 08 busa... one of a kind.. cant miss it.. :rofl::rofl:

All my bikes are alarmed, a loud alarm with a pager is great protection, especially with a hotel full of light-sleeping riders :laugh: Some guys will chain the bikes together with one that is alarmed. Any movement too close, the perimeter sensor picks up, any physical movement or vibrations, the shock and angle sensors pick up. Best bet is to do a combo of things to keep your bike safe :beerchug:

Back