Who is still having problems with the site?

CAPT, I never had a problem with this site before, but since the rebuild I have slowed down tremendously! Its taking 8-12 seconds for the pages to load before I can do anything. Do you know of a quick fix for this?

CAPT, I never had a problem with this site before, but since the rebuild I have slowed down tremendously! Its taking 8-12 seconds for the pages to load before I can do anything. Do you know of a quick fix for this?

A couple of questions...

1. What OS
2. What browser

Hi Cap. Site is still slow for me on both machines I usually use. Win7 on i-7 processor running Firefox 6.02 is not bad, but occasionally slow. Site is much worse for my iPad running a Safari browser, but I think you decided to just overlook iPad compatibility issues :(.

Links in posts are still a challenge. They often take two or three clicks to work. Also, I strongly suggest adding underlines to web links. The blue-gray font for links hardly stands out from the regular text.

Really miss the Smilies block on the right of the post area. It's gotten to the point where I've learned to just type the right code for a few of them.

Finally, another member just posted their frustration on the "General Bike Related Topics" page and I directed to this thread. Perhaps you should pin this one?

Back