Any Google Cr-48 recipients here?

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
So I took a quiz on Facebook to get a free Google Chrome sticker. (I like stickers.) Well, they sent me that free sticker along with a free laptop to put it on! I get to be a tester for Google's new Chrome operating system! I've been using the Chrome browser for a long time, and really like what they're doing here. :idea:

Have any of you been selected for the pilot program?

Here's a link to the site with more info... Pilot Program - Chrome OS

IMG_2453.jpg

I signed up to give it a run, Im starting to think there must be something better than IE out there.

I signed up to give it a run, Im starting to think there must be something better than IE out there.

I like Chrome much better than IE. You can try the browser itself for free. Just download it from Google.

I like Chrome much better than IE. You can try the browser itself for free. Just download it from Google.

Tryin it now, got my bookmarks imported, took 2 seconds:thumbsup:

Alot more viewable screen aswell, I dont use 90% of the crap up at the top of IE anyway.

Tryin it now, got my bookmarks imported, took 2 seconds:thumbsup:

Alot more viewable screen aswell, I dont use 90% of the crap up at the top of IE anyway.

There isn't much out there that isn't better than IE.

I've been using firefox for years.

I use chrome as much as I can but work apps require IE (sucks) . I filled out an app, thanks for the link :beerchug: Maybe my 140 words or less will inspire them :laugh:

i like safari personally. no useless toolbars, just an address bar and a google search bar

I put an application in for it. Hope they choose me! :thumbsup: I love google chrome and my android phone. I bet once their Chrome OS takes off they are going to overtake microsoft and mac...

Back