Who is still having problems with the site?

Tried IE9 and couldn't get on with it.
So just changed to Firefox, and everything seems to be working now.
Just want a spell checker that does not tell me what I am typing at the time is wrong, want to check spelling all at once when I finish typing, but can't work out how to get it on my tool bar at the top of the browser.
Can anybody help me with this.
Thanks.

Capt things on my iphone are still not perfect.
No smilies ANYWHERE and it is slooooooooow!
Also as Red says I load and pic and preview it. It shows fine.
Then click post and upon seeing it in thread it is cut off.
This is only on my iPhone. I've only spent about five mins on a pc with the new org.

I can't be the only one who can't see smilies on my iPhone?

i dont see smilies on iphone either. i switched to google chrome and all my issues have been fixed.....ie9 doesnt work. but like i said google chrome rocks for the org.

I am not finding Anything wrong with the org since the update CAP and it's Pissing me Off !!!!!!! :banghead:

Robert :)

And to this day, I don't understand the 'My Hayabusas' tab.

If you click on it, you get a prompt to upload pics of your Busa. :thumbsup:

View attachment 232277

...But if you click on that line, it reads:

Error
You have reached the maximum amount of hayabusa's allowed.

I did? How many were allowed? :poke:

Garage is fixed for you.... You should have the tab at the top of the screen now... thanks for letting me know...

Okay folks who else is still having any problems.. lets get them out here and schedule some time to get together..

I tried uploading pics into the gallery twice but it didn't go thru.

Correction: found out that the pics are "Awaiting Moderation"

Wonder how long it usually take for the pics to go thru?

Mine is pretty dang slow. It seems to load the home page and forum pages pretty fast, it's the threads that are very, very slow. Even if I back up a page it takes a long time. I have no idea how or what to do to speed things up. :-(

Tim the albums are fixed!

Thanks Doug, works. I've got nearly 600 photos uploaded to the gallery, great to be able to link into those.

img_0268_hwy108_1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey cap....i am still having troubles with the site at work....it now takes 20 seconds or more for posts and threads to load. It never was like this with the old site. It makes it next to impossible to check it out at work. My only option is my iphone and it is slow as well. also the hayabusa.org top left of the screen blocks the welcome message and your name. work computers run IE7 windows vista....computers are newer within a year. Like i said never was a problem on the old site.

I tried uploading pics into the gallery twice but it didn't go thru.

Correction: found out that the pics are "Awaiting Moderation"

Wonder how long it usually take for the pics to go thru?

What gallery did you upload them to? I dont see anything in your personal album in your profile!

The only thing that Im having problems is the search bar, when Im going to look for something specific(like using 2 words or more). For example, I type "cool cow" and the results are everything that contains the word "cool", it doesn't matter if theres no "cow" on it???, if I type just "cow" nothing comes up, So I have no other choice that go thru all the "cool" stuff to find the "cow" Im looking for.

Do you know how much "cool" stuff is out there? I have to look thru lots of pages. :laugh:

On and off , I am having issues with back page. Takes on average 3 clicks to get it to respond. Page load times is fast.

Specs.(in case applicable)
IE9
Intell 2500k @4.2
Z68 Mobo
8 gig DDR3
GTX570 X1

On and off , I am having issues with back page. Takes on average 3 clicks to get it to respond. Page load times is fast.

Specs.(in case applicable)
IE9
Intell 2500k @4.2
Z68 Mobo
8 gig DDR3
GTX570 X1

Believe it or not that is a feature that was added to keep people from losing data. I am looking for a hack to turn it off. A gazillion forum owners have complained about this one.

Cap

The only thing that Im having problems is the search bar, when Im going to look for something specific(like using 2 words or more). For example, I type "cool cow" and the results are everything that contains the word "cool", it doesn't matter if theres no "cow" on it???, if I type just "cow" nothing comes up, So I have no other choice that go thru all the "cool" stuff to find the "cow" Im looking for.

Do you know how much "cool" stuff is out there? I have to look thru lots of pages. :laugh:

Okay so the problem is this... we have to have a limit on the size of words searched or the results would be huge. The limit is set now for 4 letters so cow won't bring back a result. You can however search for something like cook blue and I think you will get the results you are looking for..

The pics went thru perfectly. Thx cap.

Just uploaded 1 picture and its "awaiting moderation."

Back