Who has the ugliest Busa here?

Even if they aren't your or my taste-somebody loves them...

There is a thread of pictures of which a few of the Busas were butchered beyond recognition..

Yes, "somebody." The guy who defiled his busa loves it. Everyone else is shaking their head in disbelief.

Yes that thread is what I was referring to. There were quite a number of doozies in that one. I think the Aztec one was the winner.

Last edited:
Ya got me Ken...my bike looks like Batman fired his mechanic and took over mods himself. :laugh: All that black and goth and spikes an' shi7...I couldn't sell it to anybody.
hammerhead.gif
Rides like krap too. I'm stuck with it.
I just thank my lucky stars it's not as bad as this thing created by some back water hillbilly. I mean...come on...who would do THIS, to a BUSA.
IDK brother...some strange tastes out there for sure.
I call my Busa "The Black Bastid" the owner apparently calls this thing "Fools Gold"
rofl.gif
Nah...I actually know the girl that rides this...calls it "Goldiehawks"
Rubb.

yuk.jpg

Apparently this is a gold/silver in between stage. Little change of direction. I know the pain. You must have seen my 14. Now there is an almost beautiful bike in the making.
Yer 14 is sweet my man. :thumbsup:
I'd sure love to have that Yoshi tank no matter what color it is.
It's not a real Yoshi tank...it's Faux-Yosh. The owner bought a couple of rattle cans of paint and went to town. It's an' "East-Coast" thing.
IDK...
dunno.gif
Hey,some people right...
coo koo.gif

Rubb.

Yer 14 is sweet my man. :thumbsup:

It's not a real Yoshi tank...it's Faux-Yosh. The owner bought a couple of rattle cans of paint and went to town. It's an' "East-Coast" thing.
IDK...View attachment 1627477 Hey,some people right...View attachment 1627478
Rubb.
I see how that works. Most people don't know what a Yoshi tank is so if you pretend to have one, they'll never figure out it's fake.

I see how that works. Most people don't know what a Yoshi tank is so if you pretend to have one, they'll never figure out it's fake.
It's kinda like the "Ol' sticker trick"...for instance...just because you sport an' Ohlins decal...

yuk o.jpg

it doesn't necessarily mean you have those components installed...
whistle.gif

Smoke and Mirrors my friend. Smoke & Mirrors...
Rubb.

Where Is GixHp's Dragon bike pictures HEHEHEHEEHHE

Just Kidding If I didn't have a Turbo and would have had to cut it up
I would have bought that

Oh yeah and I am a clutz and would have worried about dropping it

Back