Who has the best aftermarket seats? I like the cushiony kind...

specizripn

Registered
Ok, so I'm new to the busa world and I would like some advice on where to get a nice comfortable aftermarket seat set (front and back). I like the memory foam and squishy kind, but I'm not really a fan of the kind with giant backrests. I dont want anything weird looking. I'm tired of seeing spikes, feathers, pink, purple, and all the other fruity seats. If you know where to get a nice comfortable aftermarket seat let me know. Thanks!

I like my Tobin. Here is the link. They are great and my wife loves the feel of hers

New Image Upholstery

IMG00243-20110622-1509.jpg

I had Tobin (New Image) also + Second Look seat skin on the stock for the Gen-I. Only downside to the New Image is you can't hang off & grind down kneepucks so I went to the stock for that.

Currently also shopping for a long-distance seat for the Gen-II. Starting talking to Baldwin Motorcycle Saddles a day ago to build a custom made seat for me. They've never worked on Hayabusa seat so might be interesting. Also starting talking to a supplier that offers DIY heated seating coils.

Heated seat. :laugh:

Also Look at Corbin, Sargent, Bill Mayer seats.

Dsc08075.jpg

Img_2690_tobin_800.jpg

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

Dsc08075.jpg

Img_2690_tobin_800.jpg

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

Seat skins are offered by LuiMoto, & Second Look Seat Skins.

I haven't found a skin I like yet for the Gen-II blue/gold so haven't figure out what to do yet.

Also look at BallZ Motorsports as they are US Distributor for New Image.

Img_0204_second_look_540.jpg

Img_0204_second_look_540.jpg

Second bike I've owned with a Corbin, no complaints at all. The backrest is detachable, but I usually just run the hump if my wife isn't with me.

IMG_0679.jpg

Second bike I've owned with a Corbin, no complaints at all. The backrest is detachable, but I usually just run the hump if my wife isn't with me.

How does your wife like the rear saddle and does the back rest keep most of the passenger weight off of you?

PB1

How does your wife like the rear saddle and does the back rest keep most of the passenger weight off of you?

PB1

She hasn't had any complaints about comfort. The backrest will help keep their weight off of you since they feel comfortable/safe enough to sit at the rear of the seat. The backrest is adjustable fore/aft.

It also works good for holding a tailpack in place.

IMG_0675.jpg

Love my Torbin the best compared to Corbin who is so hard and heavy.
My friend ordered the sargeant seats for his fazer front and rear using atom sponge i think.
Includes a free nice red torchlight under the rear seat.The best part is the rear seat cant fit at all.

Love my Torbin the best compared to Corbin who is so hard and heavy.
My friend ordered the sargeant seats for his fazer front and rear using atom sponge i think.
Includes a free nice red torchlight under the rear seat.The best part is the rear seat cant fit at all.

Can you send a pic?
PB1

So I went with Corbin for my saddle. The look I love but it does not feel like it is going to be more comfortable that stock.

I read it will Atleast be a 2000mi break_in period but I am skeptical...
Any insight

PB1

Back