Who makes the best seat

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I need some help here. I have always bought corbin seats, but I know some of the folks here may know of a better more comfortable all around seat for the Busa. I need something comfortable cause I spend a lot of time in the saddle and every little bit I can get in the way of comfort helps. Thanks for any advice you all might have.

If you're into corbin seats, then you'll probably like the ones for the 'Busa. They are thicker (higher) than stock and quite stiff but supportive. The stiff part takes some getting used to, but it means more comfort over the long haul because the foam won't collapse.

I got the front and back corbins, vinyl basketweave (dislike caring for leather), with ovalbac back rest.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I've always bought corbins. Think I'll call them and see what kind of color scheme they might have for my anniversary edition.

Other wise have one custom made from PAFREAK (Tobin) Best seat I had and even matches my Green Dragon Busa.

Imag0166.jpg

I agree. Tobin. My opinion is not good regarding corbin. I didnt like the feel of the seat and it was pretty pricey. Tobins seats are comfy and stylish!

Gel seat is MY vote.
Tobin's seats are a drag seat, therefor you loose some foam. They are built great and comny during the short trip, but my gel seat is MUCH more comny.
I have riden on a Corbin too...............HATED it!
Reminded me of a park bench.

Just MY $.02

Sending mine off for Tobin to hook up tomorrow
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|dezzy7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077269736 -->

Thanks alot guys for all the votes for Tobin. Gives me good insight on what most of the guys are buying. Must be a good seat if 8 out of 10 are voting for Tobin.

Corbin gets my vote & $$$. I put miles on my rides. Corbin rides better over time. Tobin gives me sore butt disease after a tank of gas.
Just my .02

just my $.01 cents but the gel seat is nice on the long haul. Specially if your a lil thick in the azz. The neg on a gel seat is once it gets wet YOU stay wet all dayum day. Sponge neva dries out. Tobins seats are extremely nice with several options on width and designs.

I would put my phat azz in a tobin cut out if I could get the "gel" in the seat part. I put 15,000 miles on her last ride season so I needs the comfy comfy.

ICE

Back