Who Is The Memory Foam Seat Guy?

jbusa80

Registered
There is a guy you can send your seat to and he reconstructs it with memory foam. I must have deleted the email I sent him. Anyone know his website or contact?

I have to do something with seat if I want to keep riding this bike.

pic of seat. I had mine slanted back slightly to keep me in place when launching. cause technically lol it still is a STREET bike. I have soft leather around the sides and suede leather on top to keep me from sliding around. works great keeps me planted in my seat and no BS I have ridden 4-5 hours and its as comfortable as sitting in my car no BS. its an old pic of the bike but the seat is the same

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

no I wud say its more of a gel. no issues with temps and I've ridden in 90+ down to mid 30's and never noticed any changes in comfort. I don't know if its the angle of the seat or simply the material or a combination of both but it was a night and day difference over stock. my ass wud hurt after 40 min with the stock seat

Brett; So are you talking Jel or Tempur type material? So you have ne issues with temperature after a few hours? Absorbing heat and cooking your Astrological Space Center?

I'm guessing the issue with gel is with Hondas and such with the exhaust directly under the seat. Good, and thanks for the info and the link.

yea np and that guy does some of the most beautiful car interiors as well. truly an artist and can put any design or style u want. really classy and anal dude. he is only 20 min from me but id ship to him from anywhere if i didn't live here

he can put any material u want for comfort

Saddleman makes a GP-V1 seat that was lights out better than stock on my 2006 GSXR 1000. Looking to get one for my Gen 2 now because of it. Check them out. Special foam and gel they use, I was impressed.

Back