White Busa, Gold Carrozzerias

bud123

Registered
I just bought these off another member of the org. Should I leave them gold or coat them? Opinions?

IMAG1069.jpg

IMAG1070.jpg

That looks HORRIBLE!!!! Take them off at once and send them to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

+100 to adding gold levers/pegs/brackets. also, maybe change your decals to a similar shade of gold.

That Sir is one picture i have been trying to imagine in my head ever since i picked up my white 2011. No photoshop comes close to the real thing. I think it looks fantastic. :thumbsup::thumbsup: All you need are gold levers and gold rear sets and powder coat the rear pass pegs black or gold . I would really appreciate if you could upload some more pictures please.

Thanks for the responses guys! It turns alot of heads now and I get tons of compliments from people about it everyhere I go. I've been looking for an alternative for the reflectors, removing them or something a little cleaner looking. Ive also removed the factory stripes on each side of the wind screen which looks better now. thanks for the input!! I can post more pics in a few days...

Thanks guys! my intentions were to coat them carbon fiber but after I put them on for a while they grew on me plus I get tons of compliments on how good it looks!! I agree the reflectors need something done and Ive since removed the graphite colored stripes on each side of the wind screen..

Back