Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Joe Rocket Manta XL

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • First Gear Silverstone Mini

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other, specify

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
I have had a Manta since 06 and have no issues at all. It had not faded and all the zippers are still in good working order. If the size is what you need it is a good bag.

sent from Bama using tapatalk

I was going to buy a Joe Rocket today but my old lady was giving me crap so I will wait until I get paid next friday.

For day rides the Joe Rocket Manta tank bag works great for me, Small enough to not get in the way but you can fit quite a bit into that little sucker. spare sheild, digital camera, sun glasses, reading glasses, extra gloves, wallet, keys, Tums (must have), advil, eye drops, sheild cleaner, towel, etc.

Oh ya, it's got the top compartment for a cell phone as well.

237.jpg

Joe Rocket Manta XL:
D60_062611_2958.jpg

D60_062611_2959.jpg

D60_062611_2960.jpg

I use the Normal Manta almost every ride. I use the XL when I need just a little bit more room. I have a LARGE tankbag for touring. Either choice you can't go wrong with the Manta or the XL. Good looking bags with quite a bit of room in them.

Hope this helped.. :beerchug:

D60_062611_2958.jpg

D60_062611_2959.jpg

D60_062611_2960.jpg

NELSON RIGG!!!!!

Best tank bags. Only ones I have owned but they are super durable, nice, and fit everything necessary for their sizes. And they have a LIFETIME WARRANTY

I have the small tank bag and large one. Use them both very frequently.

I'd like to add a tank bag to the Busa. I don't want an obtrusive medium or large size. So far these are the three contenders.

FirstGear Silverstone Mini Magnetic Tank Bag :: MotorcycleGear.com

Joe Rocket Manta Magnetic Tank Bag :: MotorcycleGear.com

Joe Rocket Manta XL Magnetic Tank Bag :: MotorcycleGear.com

The guys at work say if you put a tank bag on a busa you might as well pack it in and get a cruiser.

I have the JR Manta, doesn't hold much, essentials only. I also have a 14L Cortech which I love!

As far as the co-worker's comment, it would appear you are surrounded by idiots @ work.

Hmm. Didn't see this thread untill after I ordered. Hope my choice works out OK. It's a Cortech super 2.0 18 liter magnetic tankbag. Any reviews would be appreciated, good or bad. I am a nubie here but have owned my busa since 07 when I bought it new. Could be the lowest mile 07 busa in existance at 1200 miles. For personal reasons I wasn't able to use it for a couple of years, then I got married. Now I got it out and took it for a ride. It reminded me why I got it in the first place. Great bikes.

Back