Small tank bag....

StwBusa

Banned
I am looking for a small tank bag to hold the liners of my mesh jacket along with some other small items... I have a Joe Rocket Hammerhead but want something slightly larger but also magnetic.....

Anyone have suggestions???:beerchug:

You can increase your storage capacity by doing the hump mod, and storing stuff under there.

You can increase your storage capacity by doing the hump mod, and storing stuff under there.

I think this is the best idea, especially for something like the liner of your jacket. I was looking at that tank bag, what small items do you have that aren't fitting in there? That is my dilemma right now, getting a tank bag that isn't to obtrusive, but large enough to actually fit some stuff in. :beerchug:

I think this is the best idea, especially for something like the liner of your jacket. I was looking at that tank bag, what small items do you have that aren't fitting in there? That is my dilemma right now, getting a tank bag that isn't to obtrusive, but large enough to actually fit some stuff in. :beerchug:

Same here! I have been using Pearl to shuffle me back and forth to work almost exclusively. I use a JR Manta tank bag and a backpack.
The tank bag is ridiculously small and the back pack just sux(I hate the feeling of it on with a leather jacket).

I'm going to try this and ditch the back pack.

Cortech by Tour Master Super 14 Liter Magnetic Tank Bag :: MotorcycleGear.com

the hump mod doesn't really give you any more space. i can barely fit a pair af 3/4 lenth winter gloves and the tool kit that comes with the bike. that's it....

The Busa will accommodate a giant tank bag with ease.

2894829510102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

cheers
ken

The Busa will accommodate a giant tank bag with ease.

2894829510102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

cheers
ken

That looks like it would be better used as a chin prop than a tank back.

Is that a beer cooler that is hooked up on the bottom half?:whistle:

I bought the Nelson Riggs SSC-120 magnetic tank bag from Motorcyclegear.com for around $55. It looks like they are sold out though. It fits my duty belt, lunch, and drinks when i'm riding to work with room to spare. The magnets are very strong, and I'm still able to moderately tuck in on the highway.

Back