Which rear stand is better for the busa?

I use the pit bull stands im extended and dont have spools either

DSCN3212.jpg

no one is better for the busa than the other. Redline is a sponsor here and sells a great front and rear stand.

Dont go cheap or you could drop the bike from malfunction.

Spools are less than ten bucks. I would get a quality stand from the many that are available.

Go to REDLINE STANDS they are a sponsor of the org. I have both front and rear stands you can see in action at SWEET EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT using the search function hope that helps

It might be a good stand, I don't know, but you have to worry about dropping that baby, and / or damaging a rotor. One front rotor will set you back more than a great set of stands and spools ...

Yeah but they arent $40. I know a guy with a TL1000 (not a LIGHT bike lol) that has one of those and it holds up pretty good from what i could tell. Redlines n pitbulls are cool but pricey for me so id rather buy one of these two. The spools are cheap. I can get em off of ebay for less than 12 bucks.I understand we all want to support the site sponsors but sometimes our finances cant allow that

Last edited:
Yeah but they arent $40. I know a guy with a TL1000 (not a LIGHT bike lol) that has one of those and it holds up pretty good from what i could tell. Redlines n pitbulls are cool but pricey for me so id rather buy one of these two. The spools are cheap. I can get em off of ebay for less than 12 bucks.

Read my post my brother and then go sell some blood or something. Many members here can tell you about the damage and feeling of when the baby goes horizontal.

The $40 stand might be all you need, I'm just not familiar.

I would save up & get a good quality one...I've heard too many horror stories about cheap stands..I went with a Pitt Bull front & rear...Your baby is worth the extra money to make sure she stays safe..

Yeah but they arent $40. I know a guy with a TL1000 (not a LIGHT bike lol) that has one of those and it holds up pretty good from what i could tell. Redlines n pitbulls are cool but pricey for me so id rather buy one of these two. The spools are cheap. I can get em off of ebay for less than 12 bucks.

website has redline for $75 for the rear..either spool or roller. HF want 40 plus you have to buy their attchments sold seperately.

edit: Adapters are $10 I think?

Last edited:
Yeah but they arent $40. I know a guy with a TL1000 (not a LIGHT bike lol) that has one of those and it holds up pretty good from what i could tell. Redlines n pitbulls are cool but pricey for me so id rather buy one of these two. The spools are cheap. I can get em off of ebay for less than 12 bucks.I understand we all want to support the site sponsors but sometimes our finances cant allow that

You have a Hayabusa. If ya need a stand, find the money for a good one. Remember, that stand will be the only keeping thousands of dollars from slamming down to the pavement in a spray of crunching plastic amid the sickening sound of bending and grinding metal. Not to mention the medical woes that can accompany a falling bike if anybodys near and gets caught sleepin'. Yeah, get a good stand. If it prevents only a single drop, it's more than worth it.

Best of luck!

With a set of spools this is the cheapest way to go. Also travels with you for lubing etc on tour.

Quick Stand

I had a feeling. I wasnt too sure about the bike exploding and horrible things happening if i didnt buy any product from a non site sponsor lol
Cheap stands dont make it fall. Its a matter of the stand bending and stuff. For a person that only puts the bike up for 15min once every month or so its fine. Although from i can tell the Pitbull looks a lot more sturdier than the redline so if i wanted the best one id go with the pitbull.

Last edited:
I had a feeling. I wasnt too sure about the bike exploding and horrible things happening if i didnt buy any product from a non site sponsor lol
Cheap stands dont make it fall. Its a matter of the stand bending and stuff. For a person that only puts the bike up for 15min once every month or so its fine.

I have a pair of track stands for the garage and a lift table but for touring (or) if I couldn't afford a rear stand, the Quick Stand is very easy, safe and convenient. On tour, I used it every night after unpacking the bike and while the chain was still warm. Takes just a few minutes to lube the chain and inspect the rear tire and packs in the tail section as small as the tool kit.:thumbsup:

You guys convinced me. I got this

Product Name: Redline Engineering Swingarm Sliders
* Size: Suzuki 8mm
Item#: RE-DS
Unit Price: $28.99
Quantity: 1
Shipping Method: FedEx Ground

Product Name: Redline Industrial Rear Spool Stand

Item#: IRS87
Unit Price: $87.00
Quantity: 1
Shipping Method: FedEx Ground

Shipping: $19.99
Grand Total: $135.98

Btw can i leave the bike on this stand for long periods of time? If the stand breaks and the bike falls over ill flame all of you :lol:

Yes you can leave the bike on the stand but for all you worriers, buy 3-4extra large bean bag chairs, you know, just huge vinyl bags filled with foam 'beans' and place them on either side of the bike. If it falls, the only damage might be a mirror.:laugh:

Back