Which Internet Browser do you use?

Which Internet Browser do you use? - I just changed. Love it

• Do you use Netscape?

Votes: 90 100.0%
  • Do you use Microsofts Internet Explorer?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you use Firefox by Mozilla?

• Other?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
since u have DL it, have u "modified" the settings so its actually quicker?

i was going 2 post up the sites that show u how 2 do it, but its not on my computer at work. but when i get home i will. trust me, the firefox now will b SLOW compaired 2 the "modified" 1.

since u have DL it, have u "modified" the settings so its actually quicker?  

i was going 2 post up the sites that show u how 2 do it, but its not on my computer at work.  but when i get home i will.  trust me, the firefox now will b SLOW compaired 2 the "modified" 1.
lurk.gif

Mozilla! Much less problems than with IE...

DUDE!! WHERE'S YOUR AVATAR???

I switched after reading this thread some time back, you need a couple of plugins at startup, but after that, its all good.NJ.:)

I have used Netscape and Internet Explorer, I have been using Internet explorer for the last.. crap since the internet was invented by what's his face smile.gif

I just switched to Firefox, Mozilla has been around before Netscape or Internet explorer. It is smaller, faster, has plug ins, you can configure it to block ads, popups, it is open source.

The entire program size is like 4mb's while internet explorer's update is over 20mb's

Everything loads faster.. cant believe I didn't switch a long time ago...

If anyone is interested, go to http://www.mozilla.org and download either firefox for just the browser, or you can download the full Mozilla that has email, browser etc.

If you do install Firefox, during install it will ask you if you want to import book marks from another browser..
Thanks for the info. I just switched to Firefox and love it.

Opera all the way for me. I've been a die-hard user for many years now. I always get a huge kick out of going to sites that try to install adware on IE and watching the error messages as they fail. Then again, I'm easily amused. biggrin.gif

I used the NCSA browser when it came out. Then Netscape on my Sun box up until 4.7. Opera for a little while then back to Firefox. I use Safari on my Powerbook. The Java browser on my Ultra 60 (Sun box) since no one else supports it. Konquerer on the Linux box. Firefox on the Helix bootable linux CD. There is a couple of apps here at work I only have access to via IEeeeee so I use it once in a while (the ticket system mainly).

I guess my main browser is Firefox with Safari a close second.

Carl

Off by One is probably the most secure of all browsers because of its obscurity. Does not require an install. Good for banking and such. Does have a problem with some websites however. Very fast.

http://www.offbyone.com/
Yes, oldguy you are right I use "Off by One" browser sometimes. Absolutely the quickest web browser around. However, my second choice "Slim browser" is almost as fast and can view any web page. Try it. I never use IE. Too heavy, slow and too many breaches in their security.

http://www.flashpeak.com/sbrowser/

<!--EDIT|motioncobra
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155744025 -->

Opera is the way to go! Tried pretty much all of them, but I keep coming back to Opera. Very stable, NO popups ever,, multiple windows right in your face, and a bunch more options.

OPERA

win.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back